[ROM][UCAMA4]NoveIIa Dos - Pshhhh[AllianceRom][030213]

Search This thread

demension21

Jan 17, 2011
Laval
Could it be possible to download inverted apps such as Google search instagram play store Google+ and install them

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium

Thanks!

Be on the look out for a family rom on the S3 that is currently underway. If you get that phone.

Hopefully one day lol indeed.

Sent from The Bacon Pope's Galaxy Note 2

I will in case I get the S3. Thanks for the heads up.

Not sure if itll be compatible though, might be forced to move to Verizon soon. FTL.

Have a great day brotha. Thanks again!!

bigfau

Inactive Recognized Developer
Novella Dos Red Carnage Theme

(Work In Progress)
ydyja4um.jpg

4yqy7y9y.jpg

(Work In Progress)

ExperiMENTAL

ExperiMENTAL

Last edited:

mikeymopar

Jan 14, 2011

bigfau

Sorry, in the OTA, how it has the wifi, data, in & out, etc. etc. Those reds would be sweet in the status bar.

I would have to talk to Nun, but I guess that it could be done. You would be missing out on the rest of theme if you just use the icons. The apps are themed too. :D

ExperiMENTAL

mikeymopar

Jan 14, 2011
oh...sorry, i was talking about being able to zip the app images into an ota file so that entire apps don't need to be dl just for image changes.

i think soon enough the status bar icons can be colored just like the status bar itself along with the clock can "colored" now so you'll be able to make them red yourself.

Last edited:

cwhitney24

Jun 12, 2011
Daphne, AL
I would have to talk to Nun, but I guess that it could be done. You would be missing out on the rest of theme if you just use the icons. The apps are themed too. :D

ExperiMENTAL

Yeah...im am excited about seeing the WHOLE theme, not just the icons. You done yet!!!! :thumbup::D

Cant wait Big. Looks great so far!

Reactions: bigfau

bigfau

Yeah...im am excited about seeing the WHOLE theme, not just the icons. You done yet!!!! :thumbup::D

Cant wait Big. Looks great so far!

Hehehe. Not done yet. Thank you cwhitney. Im not a themer but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express once. :D

ExperiMENTAL

uwannabananababy

May 1, 2011
Up West, P.E.I.
Awesome ROM as usual guys. Would love to see 2 little tweaks if possible in the future or as a flashable add on.
Long press back button to kill the open app, and a cool little feature I liked from using RootBox ROM on my S2 is that "Just Once" is preselected when "Complete Action Using" menu is presented to open a link or file. Life would be perhaps complete with these 2 simple additions. :)

Sent from my NOVELLA-DOS-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

Froid

Apr 5, 2012
somewhere
Xposed has a module to have the old ics option.
Also...jimmy, I'm glad the revert worked for you. You may need to flash the Novella update as well to get the OTA option back in settings. Not sure if there's anything else you'd be missing. :)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1364149912811.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1364149912811.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 238
Reactions: uwannabananababy

sbeekman

Apr 1, 2012
Beaver Dam
Im on us cellular and I have a converter and I wanna say I flashed this succesfully but I dont see where the xperia z stuff is my ota updater is empty it says no files I have all the other lockscreens etc. Is suede the only theme right now? Love this rom donation coming im so thrilled I got this running been wanting this on my device since it launched...

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

NunHugger

Dec 18, 2009
Des Moines, IA
Out all reverted just with the 1 file...am happy again :)

Glad you got it figured out. Thanks to the team for back up.

Awesome ROM as usual guys. Would love to see 2 little tweaks if possible in the future or as a flashable add on.
Long press back button to kill the open app, and a cool little feature I liked from using RootBox ROM on my S2 is that "Just Once" is preselected when "Complete Action Using" menu is presented to open a link or file. Life would be perhaps complete with these 2 simple additions. :)

Sent from my NOVELLA-DOS-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

I can look into those mods, but if they are already available via Xposed, I will probably focus on other things first.

Im on us cellular and I have a converter and I wanna say I flashed this succesfully but I dont see where the xperia z stuff is my ota updater is empty it says no files I have all the other lockscreens etc. Is suede the only theme right now? Love this rom donation coming im so thrilled I got this running been wanting this on my device since it launched...

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

You need to edit you build prop. These two lines must have these values for you to see files in the ota.

ro.build.display.id=AllianceUSA Novella UCAMA4

ro.product.device=t0lteatt

Edit those values in your build.prop using root explorer, save, and reboot. Then you should be able to see the ota.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

novellabanner.png

novellashowcase.png

Tired of flashing different zips to get the set up you want...give this one a shot. One zip...thousands of combinations. Plus...more options availiable via OTA. Customization at it's simplest...and finest.
    Features

• UCAMA4 firmware
    • Stock Kernel - unsecured, bootanimation and init.d support
    • Deodexed
    • Zipaligned
    • Debloated
    • Updated host file for ad blocking
    • USB Debugging and Unknown Sources selected as default options
    • Extended power menu
    • Call Recording
    • Removed Ascending Ringer Volume
    • Unrestricted Tethering
    • Removed Wifi Connected and Headphone Connected notifications
    • Alliance Control - found in system Settings and contains general, lock sceen, and system ui options.
      LockScreen Mods
      • Select Lockscreen - Ripple, Circle, AOSP, BlackBerry10, Optimus 4x, Acer
      • Select Ink Color - any color
      • Lock Screen Torch - press home button on while on lock screen to turn on torch
      • Long Press Skip Song
      • Enable/Disable Lockscreen sound
      UI Mods
      • Clock options - Position, am/pm, color, day of the week
      • Statusbar Options - dropdown color/transparency, statusbar color/transparency, Battery Icon, visibility of other status bar icons
      • Toggle Options - Number/Order, Toggle brightness slider, Color of toggles and text (completely customizable), show/hide text and indicators
      General Mods
      • CRT Animation toggle
      • Blocking Mode icon toggle
      • Low battery popup toggle
      • full charge notification toggle
      • usb connect sound toggle
    • Various build.prop tweaks
    • Black and white theme
    • More to come...
    Added Apps

• Titanium BackUp
    • RomCustomizer
    Please Wipe Data/Factory reset and Wipe Cache. *Once the slate is clean, flash in recovery.
    If you don't wipe...we don't know where you started and will be unable to help you with your issues.

Thanks to Appdroid for the video review
    http://youtu.be/zzr4fVjIqE0

KNOWN ISSUES
    ...home button does not return home from app drawer / known side effect of a fix...just hit back
    ...when locked in landscape, lockscreen layout can become jumbled / fix: freeze rotation or make sure you lock in portrait

Download NoVeIIa Dos
    MD5 Checksum
    52d2e865e2bc35d78e72728b82464711

Credits

• The AllianceRom Family - I appreciate the support you give. Whether it be answering a question, helping with an issue, or simply making me laugh, you are all family to me and make this little hobby a little more than just another hobby.
    • Goldieking - (lockscreen and ui mods) without you...this would be just "another rom". You pioneering spirit amazes me and you willingness to help is never ending. Thanks for working with an old fart like me...and thanks for not just handing it over, but making me learn in the process. *salute*
    • Ben and Sparky - my international Note2 contemporaries....it's been fun working with you guys, bouncing ideas back and forth, trading fixes, and simultaneously shaking our heads. Can't wait for another something new to work on together.
    • Ficeto - your work on the RomCustomizer and OTA is amazing. Thanks for letting me be a part of it.
    • LegendK95 - work on the color ink picker and general barrier breaking *salute*
    • Lidroid/Wanam - the creation/porting of the 23 toggle mod
    • Oleg Dou for his awesome art...we love you Rhonda!
    • The dev community here on XDA...on the shoulders of giants
    • Anyone else I have forgotten...let me know if I have missed you.

.............................​
    Thanks to these users for their generous donations...ctruong17, uwannabananababy, ViciousMo
    Changelog
    • changed some stuff
    • added some stuff
    • fixed some stuff
    THEMES
    Themes found in the OTA
    novellaaospshowcase.png

WALLPAPERS
    novella%20_default_wallpaper.jpg
    discussed numerous times..search the thread before asking

Hey homeslice. In your threads, feel free to drop your thoughts on thread etiquette all you please. In my thread, please do one off two things if someone asks a question...answer it or don't post. It's really that simple. If you want to expound on your search skills or verbally lash a user for lack of theirs...please do so via pm. There is no need for anyone to feel inadequate here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    Re: [ROM]

Suede Theme

This is the latest Suede theme for Novella Dos. Please make sure you're on the April version of the ROM before flashing this theme. You can update via the OTA. I've also included a revert zip. Only use this revert if you are on this version of Suede in this post or have flashed the theme from the OTA.

If you would like to color the clock, toggles and battery, go to Custom Settings and use color code #ff3693b5.

SuedeBanner.png

Suede

Revert
    Morning all.

Just wanted to let you know I am taking a little hiatus. Real life calls. How long...not sure. Froid, Bigfau, and Chris will still be around working on mods and answering questions.

It's just me taking a step back so I can focus on what is important.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747