[Q] softkeys transparency ?

Search This thread

ChaTy

Jan 13, 2013
Mumbai
www.technogeekzindia.com
Hello guys....
just got my moto e yesterday.... and i observed 1 thing....whenever i set wallpapers from system ....my softkeys get transparent...but once i set other image ...they turn to black background !!!! aby idea abt this query ?

Thanks...

TheStrix

Recognized Developer
May 10, 2014
Mumbai
Hello guys....
just got my moto e yesterday.... and i observed 1 thing....whenever i set wallpapers from system ....my softkeys get transparent...but once i set other image ...they turn to black background !!!! aby idea abt this query ?

Thanks...

Force stop your System UI from Settings>Apps>All>System UI...
Your nav bars will be transparent and then you can set your desired wallpaper.:good:

@niket

Apr 2, 2012
Mumbai
Hello guys....

Thanks...

when you are setting wallpaper, do not zoom out wallpaper completely but zoom out just enough that you leave some part of wallpaper below bottom visible edge at the time of setting wallpaper. with this way, the part you left below bottom edge will cover softkeys & they will appear transparent.

while setting up wallpaper the area you are looking at lies above softkeys, that's the reason you need to leave some part of wallpaper below it

I hope it helps
I had this confusion too...but sorted out this way

Reactions: ChaTy

ChaTy

Jan 13, 2013
Mumbai
www.technogeekzindia.com
when you are setting wallpaper, do not zoom out wallpaper completely but zoom out just enough that you leave some part of wallpaper below bottom visible edge at the time of setting wallpaper. with this way, the part you left below bottom edge will cover softkeys & they will appear transparent.

while setting up wallpaper the area you are looking at lies above softkeys, that's the reason you need to leave some part of wallpaper below it

I hope it helps

perfect ans....thanks bro... :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    @ TheStrix .... tried.... but once i set my own pic as wallpaper...the softkeys go black... :(
    only in system Wallpaper's they remain transparent... :(

Try Gravity Box[KK] (Xposed Module)...it allows you to set transparent level as you want..:good:
    Hello guys....

Thanks...

I hope it helps