Bugs and non working functions in 4.3

Search This thread

vit12345

Jun 7, 2010
One more bug I also noticed is that the loudspeaker suddenly got silenced. I was listening to music with headphones plugged in, then plugged them out to go to sleep. After waking up I tried pressing the volume up/down buttons but no sound could be heard from the loudspeaker, also no sound from getting phone calls or listening to music. I had to restart the phone and it worked again. Only the loudspeaker since headphones still work normally.

This one also happened in the leaked 4.3 release.

Jurgen VM

Feb 14, 2014
My experience with the update is not bad but especially not good.

-For me the battery issue is solved, only 3% drain after a night in standby (stamina not enabled, before was up to 30% drain after a night).
-But the phone feels slow at certain points.

So I tried to re-flash the firmware with the update utility. Now it's kind of ok... but at some points the old firmware was way faster in launching applications. Also sometimes when I press the power button the screen does not power on (this was better after re-flash)

whagoosh

Nov 30, 2008
Just a question (maybe stupid but...): in the 4.3 i don't have the sample songs, movies and pics i had in 4.1.2. Where are they? Didn't they come with 4.3fw upgrade?
thanx

danielmag

Sep 21, 2013
So I don't if it's a bug or is only me, but the back button does not work all the time. Example when I want to go back a page in browser or after I watch a photo in Facebook or g+ and I want to go back to news feed it doesn't work.

Sent from my C5303 using xda app-developers app

reinearl

Jan 17, 2013
Iloilo
I also have the notification light bug which goes on while taking a call and continues lighting 'til i end the call.

Last edited:

@non4

Jun 11, 2012
Gothicus
I also have the notification light bug which goes on while taking a call and continues lighting 'til i end the call.

I don't think that's a bug, I think it's a feature to let you know if the call is still ongoing, however they should have had an option to switch it off. Personally I like it

Sent while my supervisor wasn't looking

Reactions: M7mdA7md7sein

smogf

Feb 17, 2011
Slubice
Hi. I'm Poland. I have Branded device so have to wait about one month for update. But I've already "install" Australian version (first one which I was downloaded from mega).
As far:
-RAM Management much better. Always minimum 150MB free. Aplications stays open.
-WiFi veeery much better than in 4.1
-No rectangle or sth when changing volume in walkman (using TriFlat Theme)
-Beat LED its loud depended
-No problem with LED in Album (as someone said it was white for a while, not for me)
-Auto Brightness work not as well as in CM11 but much better than in 4.1 (25% + auto brightness)
-No Bravia engine in Album app. (I special lock my BL to test it. But someone says that some files are missing) - I dont care. I didnt used it anyway.
-No problem with LED Notifications when Stamina Mode ON (just use same color for incoming message and not readed message I saw this on 4.1 also. When Phone was locked it used incoming message color, when I wake up the phone it used not readed message color)
- No Close All button in Recent Apps (I thought it will be in 4.3 :( Already solved with app from forum)
- Theres no picture of me in msg (I dont care. I dont want to look at me every time :)
- Uninstalling apps - progress bar to high (was also in leaked version)
- AR Effect - background too dark, but It wasnt designed to our phones
- No NFC icon? I dont know I dont use it
- Notification light while calling? - Yes its on. And? It was also on on 4.1

Summary:
Better RAM Management, Much better WiFi - rest?? I dont really care. I have root + UL BL :p

Reactions: juliomb179

Rayquinox

Feb 24, 2013
I dont know why but I dont face any of the reported bugs in here...

Hee dude, kan jij misschien je .FTF file sharen ;)? ik zit nu op de General Europe firmware, en ik wil mijn bootloader niet unlocken dus is er geen mogelijkheid behalve het flashen van een .FTF file om mijn toestel weer "Nederlands" te krijgen ;)

mrjraider

Jul 1, 2012
English please and is not needed i also run central europe

Sent from my C5303 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    of course i do know ,i used to enjoy the quality of pictures and movies in my Movies and Album apps ,but now the enhancer (BE2) is not working
    so what is beeing updated during this suffer of awaiting :eek:
    OpenGl3 ?
    i dont even have angry birds on my phone installed
    just new UI is smooth and pleasent to work :p
    i want my BE2 back without root :rolleyes:
    i'm from iran and all my friends are stuck in this problems :silly:

Let's see. Opengl 3, better wifi,ram management,new ui,themes,faster,smoother interface,etc etc.....that's what was updated :p

Sent from my C5303 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    hit the power button to switch off the light. That works for me
    Mobile Bravia Engine 2 only for Movies

Apparently, Mobile Bravia Engine 2 only works for movies.. Look at my attachments for differences
    I couldn't find camera resolution for superior auto..default to 5MP.. :confused:

you can used 20mp xposed module to get 8mp
    Bugs i have found so far...

1. album led has one color for a while but later it changes to
    other...
    2. while volume is set to more thsn 50%-80%,music beat light is not pulsing and not synchronised with music... it just stays on..
    3. can't search song on walkman app
    4. no BE2 or xreality as there is no file in system/etc for that
    5. led stays on while you are talking on phone,though the display is off
    6. pictures taken with AR effects has blurry background like it was on 4.1.... but on xperia z with 4.3,it has no such problem
    7. if u set white balance and restart device,it gets back to default value...

can someone confirm those bugs r not present in CE version.. plz check and then report... not without checking...