[ROM] AOKP (4.2.2) (Beta) For the Samsung Epic 4g - 03/06/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

nikon120

Oct 3, 2010
Re: [ROM] AOKP (4.2.1) (Alpha) For the Samsung Epic 4g

Alias, if you happened to be working on build 3, it appears to have Bluetooth issues. The team will address it for 4.2.2 release, which should be in the works.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Alias8818

Retired Recognized Developer
Jan 12, 2011
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Alias, if you happened to be working on build 3, it appears to have Bluetooth issues. The team will address it for 4.2.2 release, which should be in the works.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I'm going to hold off for now. I've been watching :)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda premium

bthorne79

Apr 11, 2012
ChuckTown

The gs3 forum is close, but that's only cuz the whole gang is there... lol

Ya I had to choose between the GNex for free or 200 for the gs3. Don't get me wrong I love the phone but there is no love in the forum it seems like the all hate sprint and me being a noob in their house I get ignored. When trying to get some answers....about there ROMs of features that I can't get to work...... Like WiFi tether and USB tether that I use for my laptop

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1361068510556.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361068510556.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 137

flastnoles11

Nov 16, 2011
Palm bay
OnePlus 9 Pro

Ya I had to choose between the GNex for free or 200 for the gs3. Don't get me wrong I love the phone but there is no love in the forum it seems like the all hate sprint and me being a noob in their house I get ignored. When trying to get some answers....about there ROMs of features that I can't get to work...... Like WiFi tether and USB tether that I use for my laptop

Shoulda went with the s3! The whole family is there... :D

Reactions: steelers_exe

beltsnspoons

Jul 28, 2011
Dayton, Ohio

Yeah, I think my next phone will be an s3 as well. As long as I can find a good deal on one. Maybe I'll get lucky n find a crackhead selling one downtown. :p
Jk jk, I try not to support crackheads habbits.

I do, however, have a bricked gnex that a buddy gave me to see if I could get it working, but unfortunately, no luck there.

I got to play around with a note 2 the other day tho, and its an awesome little phone (tho by no means little, haha.) Hopefully I can talk its owner into letting me work some magic on it.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

bthorne79

Apr 11, 2012
ChuckTown

You can send the brick my way I van give it a shot :D

orlzzt

Apr 23, 2011
Daytona Beach, FL

Shoulda went with the s3! The whole family is there... :D

Haha tell me about it ;) That's a good thing too! I went with the S3 because of the community, like virtually the entire Epic community migrated there. I didn't care for the specs of the Optimus.

Reunited, and it feels so good...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

TPMJB

Jun 28, 2010
www.blackcats-games.net
LG V50 ThinQ
Honestly, I'd move to the GS3 in a heartbeat if it had a keyboard. Really, not having a keyboard is a deal-breaker for me. I like being able to text while not looking at my phone.

I dunno, all the new phones have these fancy features like NFC... but we're on the latest Android. I don't really need a new phone, but this is the longest I've had the same phone. Is there going to eventually be a GS3 with a keyboard?

AndyYan

Recognized Contributor
Jan 30, 2012
Beijing

Is there going to eventually be a GS3 with a keyboard?

Keyboard is near-dead... Even Motorola stopped pushing out after Droid4 and Photon Q in pursue of thinness. Samsung recently only outs QWERTY devices for mid-range. Damn.

Sent from HTC Incredible S @ CM10.1

alansupra94

Oct 1, 2007
Well I tried installed 4.2.1 alpha and the patch (nexusmodempatch_AOKP_JB_4.2_AIO(nitest 01-25-kernel-bigmem-patch))

Didn't work. I kept getting FC errors with the "com.android.phone"

Anyone with luck with this?

I did get it to run smoothly with the stock radio so I will be running that for now.

razortooth

Apr 2, 2010

I had similar error. Can't resolve even with the help of experts here. :( I'm a noob.
So currently I'm using stock modem fc09.
Is there a video tutorial by qbking?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Effsi

Jan 25, 2009
www.effsi.net
Well I tried installed 4.2.1 alpha and the patch (nexusmodempatch_AOKP_JB_4.2_AIO(nitest 01-25-kernel-bigmem-patch))

Didn't work. I kept getting FC errors with the "com.android.phone"

Anyone with luck with this?

I did get it to run smoothly with the stock radio so I will be running that for now.

could try removing the phone.apk from the AIO patch and check if that'll work for you. Make sure you can place a call after doing so.

epic559

Oct 17, 2012
Fresno,Cali 559

Will this rom go 4.2.2???cm 10.1 4.2.2 is nice but I know if aokp went 4.2.2 it be the best out...I like the customization that aokp offers

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda app-developers app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts