wrongly flashed SGPT111NO/S

Search This thread

troposphere

Jun 1, 2014
Vaasa
Hi!

I flashed my tablet with S.onyTablet.S [FLASHER] v3.0 and choose wrong version Sony Xperia Tab S JB 4.1.1 instead of Sony Tablet S 4.0.3 R5A
and as you can imagine the install didn't end well, only SONY logo on the screen when booting but the tablet lets me into Android System Recovery 3e, so is there any option to recovery again?

I have tried some for example: info.update.sony.net/ST003/nbx03_011/contents/0010/signed-nbx03_011-ota-120803084.zip installed to SD card and from Recovery menu: Update system from SD card, but it keeps saying: "prohibit update as a result of checking version or base sku" :rolleyes:

Any solutions or just use it as frisbee on this summer? :eek:

Thank you!

Athawulf

Aug 8, 2013
Cosenza
Hi!

I flashed my tablet with S.onyTablet.S [FLASHER] v3.0 and choose wrong version Sony Xperia Tab S JB 4.1.1 instead of Sony Tablet S 4.0.3 R5A
and as you can imagine the install didn't end well, only SONY logo on the screen when booting but the tablet lets me into Android System Recovery 3e, so is there any option to recovery again?

I have tried some for example: info.update.sony.net/ST003/nbx03_011/contents/0010/signed-nbx03_011-ota-120803084.zip installed to SD card and from Recovery menu: Update system from SD card, but it keeps saying: "prohibit update as a result of checking version or base sku" :rolleyes:

Any solutions or just use it as frisbee on this summer? :eek:

Thank you!

ehi man try this and this

remember, before and after flashing reset tablet to factory from recovery and from settings.

Last edited: