[Q] Can I Install DN3 from EzKAT ?

Search This thread

1976Nano

May 16, 2014
Hello people

My question is this, long ago tried to install DN3 ROM did not work, had then had the stock 4.2.2 rom with root, I installed a few days ago EzKat, Can I install the DN3 Rom from EzKat?

I'm from Mexico and model of my phone is the SGH-i317m, greetings and thanks in advance.

This text was translated with help of google

Reactions: alquistador

eZdubzitmk4

Sep 1, 2011
RI
Hello people

My question is this, long ago tried to install DN3 ROM did not work, had then had the stock 4.2.2 rom with root, I installed a few days ago EzKat, Can I install the DN3 Rom from EzKat?

I'm from Mexico and model of my phone is the SGH-i317m, greetings and thanks in advance.

Yes

Sent from my NoteII

Reactions: 1976Nano

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello people

Hello people

Yes

Sent from my NoteII