[DEV][ROM][4.1.2][WIP] CyanogenMod10 LG Optimus L3 E400

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

f3tus

Mar 23, 2013
Could any of you developers look up why Skype video calling doesn't work on CM, but works on stock? And when taking a photo with Google Goggles, the photo turns green and Goggles finds no results. A lot of people have this bug on various phones. Not sure if this worked on stock E400, as I haven't tried, but it's green on CM9...

hecaex

Dec 25, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Could any of you developers look up why Skype video calling doesn't work on CM, but works on stock? And when taking a photo with Google Goggles, the photo turns green and Goggles finds no results. A lot of people have this bug on various phones. Not sure if this worked on stock E400, as I haven't tried, but it's green on CM9...

I tried google googles on cm9 aokp and miui
And it runs perfectly! No problem! But i dont tried video calling in skype....

Gesendet von meinem LG-E400 mit Tapatalk 2

Reactions: chiragb

f3tus

Mar 23, 2013
I tried google googles on cm9 aokp and miui
And it runs perfectly! No problem! But i dont tried video calling in skype....
Interesting. Weird how it only affects some phones then... Video works good in Google Goggles, though, so one can just use that I guess.

But yeah, it's not working in Skype. You start a video call and it freezes on the first frame. The person you're talking to doesn't see anything, though.

hecaex

Dec 25, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
I have one of the first released l3 phones from lg..... maybe lg made some hardware changes...
The 2D graphic on cm9 is very bad but 3D is even better than on stock rom...on stock rom I have some little graphic bugs e.g light bug in dead trigger or rendering bugs in minecraft pe...I hope the new graphic drivers in CM10 are better for gaming and have no issues in google googles and skype!

jeffreyvh

Jan 18, 2013
next update

Me too!

when will it come about a week or some.

---------- Post added at 05:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 AM ----------

I have one of the first released l3 phones from lg..... maybe lg made some hardware changes...
The 2D graphic on cm9 is very bad but 3D is even better than on stock rom...on stock rom I have some little graphic bugs e.g light bug in dead trigger or rendering bugs in minecraft pe...I hope the new graphic drivers in CM10 are better for gaming and have no issues in google googles and skype!

when lg made hardware changes the driver doesnt better.

hecatae

Jul 7, 2010
I was hoping to see a device folder in the github.
looks like the kernel config could use some tidying up, will throw a few changes your way.

lots of blobs are missing.

Reactions: nikufellow

cybojenix

Retired Forum Mod / Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 7, 2012
DeathArrow can you make your way to freenode please?
Channel is either #droidarmv6 or #cafogen

Thanks

Reactions: nikufellow
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod 10 is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.1.2 (Jellybean), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     * Submitting bug reports on nightly builds is the leading 
     * cause of male impotence.
    */

Kernel source code on my github: https://github.com/deatharrow/lge-kernel-e400/

Generic source code- http://github.com/cyanogenmod

2a80mc4.png

This first release contains lots of bugs and should not be used for any other purposes beside testing.

Development plan:

I want to fix graphics issues first, ril next, wifi after that. The rest of bugs will have to wait.

Don't ask for eta, when it's done, it's done. Submit bugs on the thread please, not on PM.

WHAT DOES WORK:

- graphics (somehow)
    - sound
    - touchscreen
    - haptic feedback
    - usb

WHAT DOES NOT WORK:

- RIL
    - wifi
    - camera
    - light sensor
    - accelerometer
    - most of the other things

DOWNLOAD:

https://mega.co.nz/#!iI4SADTI!f0JRuUQxeujBshw50wxnwyJm4BU6AnID66wHoNhAW3Y

Changelog:

Alpha 1:

-first release, most things are not working.
    hell yeaaahhh..... :D
    ^^^oh please even enemies doesn't deserve such unfortunate fates at least he has done this much for us - proved the cm10 is achievable , it is by no means a small contribution, after all, you can't write off somebody just by judging from their activity in forum he could be busy with his personal life or the like. If i may offer my 2 cents here let's wait patiently and while we wait lets try to figure out AOSP compiling /debugging processes ourselves i don't expect to make cm10 working out of nothing and a few guides alone but at least we can say we tried with the available configs but failed (if thats the case ) to possible random individuals who'd come here at some point in time asking for progress
    ---------------------------------------------
    Still confused between Samsung Galaxy S4 & 10 acres of land in London :rolleyes: