[ROM][OFFICIAL][KitKat 4.4.4][ls980] PAC-man 4.4.4.RC-1

Search This thread

jhorton014

Aug 26, 2010
Fort Riley, KS
If the PAC ROM is using the latest CyanogenMod then you don't need to flash a radio a and custom kernel. CM added a radio flashing script to their builds a while ago.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Zero Computing

Sep 12, 2012
Curious myself as to what the steps are if we are already on ZVC. My daughter pressed the update button and I can't really be mad at her, she's 4. So where to go from here?

Sent from my LG-LS980 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Zero Computing

Sep 12, 2012
Oh I didn't mean on the ZVC radio, I meant getting it to work the right way.

Zero Computing

Sep 12, 2012
So if I'm on ZVC just wait? I haven't used freegee yet to downgrade my boot loader. I'm still on stock. All I've done is rooted. I've been waiting to get on this, and normally I would just jump in and flash until I had it right... But with my daughter in school and no frequent access to a computer to grab other files, say I mess up, I can't afford to be without phone access.

---------- Post added at 08:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 AM ----------

Well I was going to flash, but... I guess I'll wait longer. Really dying to get on an AOSP rom...

secret.animal

Aug 1, 2010
Lake Villa
Redmi Note 10 Pro
So if I'm on ZVC just wait? I haven't used freegee yet to downgrade my boot loader. I'm still on stock. All I've done is rooted. I've been waiting to get on this, and normally I would just jump in and flash until I had it right... But with my daughter in school and no frequent access to a computer to grab other files, say I mess up, I can't afford to be without phone access.

---------- Post added at 08:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 AM ----------

Well I was going to flash, but... I guess I'll wait longer. Really dying to get on an AOSP rom...

Don't use freegee, your best option is to use auto-rec which will take care of it without a problem.

I have read some people have been bricking going with freegee.

Zero Computing

Sep 12, 2012
I meant to downgrade aboot... When can I flash this with my ZVC radio? I want to just get on it and go. I tried Mahdi but no data and it just seemed disheveled, and OmniRom but got no audio whatsoever and it wouldn't activate.... :'( I've been waiting for Pac-Man to get my AOSP fix, and then I couldn't wait, so I tried some others I was led by research to believe to work... But alas... Not beloved Pac. I'm sorry I'm spastic typing but the building next to us in our complex just caught up in a three alarm fire, and we were supposed to be moving into a unit in that structure tomorrow, and I'm all shook up with nothing to do, and wanted to try this out to take my mind off of it. So is this ZVC ready yet?

whodat105

Oct 22, 2008
I meant to downgrade aboot... When can I flash this with my ZVC radio? I want to just get on it and go. I tried Mahdi but no data and it just seemed disheveled, and OmniRom but got no audio whatsoever and it wouldn't activate.... :'( I've been waiting for Pac-Man to get my AOSP fix, and then I couldn't wait, so I tried some others I was led by research to believe to work... But alas... Not beloved Pac. I'm sorry I'm spastic typing but the building next to us in our complex just caught up in a three alarm fire, and we were supposed to be moving into a unit in that structure tomorrow, and I'm all shook up with nothing to do, and wanted to try this out to take my mind off of it. So is this ZVC ready yet?

I was wondering the same so I just tried it. Got a bootloop at lg image. I have zvc and twrp 2.7. I can't find any aosp bases that work. Either bootloop or can't make calls.

eddro22

Feb 11, 2012
OnePlus 8T
There are plenty if you are on official KitKat modem not modded look in lg g2 forum there's three I know of lol that work

goldflame09

Jul 23, 2012
CT
Anything to improve scrolling or movement its soooo sluggish

Working perfectly fine here. Might I suggest wiping everything except for internal storage and flashing. Also if you are using a custom kernel, try without one

goast

Aug 18, 2012
Hinesville, Ga
Working perfectly fine here. Might I suggest wiping everything except for internal storage and flashing. Also if you are using a custom kernel, try without one

That's how I always flash.....never different....only stock kernel is there a custom one I can use?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Header_Glass.png

PAC-man ROM is a ROM built with our own tweaks and options, including picks and features from the best ROMs out there!

Why choose among ROMs, when you have All-in-One !!

Screenshots_Glass.png

PAC_man_slider.gif

Features_Glass.png

Features.png

gzaI3qD.jpg

Disclaimer_Glass.png

* By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty!

* If your phone breaks, blows up or runs away from you, do not cry to us!

* Do not ask for ETAs!!

How_to_Install_Glass.png

* Download the ROM and GApps

* Reboot to recovery

* Wipe data/factory reset

* Flash the ROM and then GApps

* Reboot your phone

* Enjoy

How_to_Update_Glass.png

* Download the latest version

* Reboot to recovery

* Flash the ROM

* Wipe both dalvik cache and cache

* Reboot your phone

* Enjoy the latest version of PAC-man

Not_Working_Glass.png

Other_Info_Glass.png

* None for now

Download_Glass.png

Websites_Glass.png

Credits_Glass.png

* Cyanogen Team

* AOKP Team

* Paranoid Android

* PAC-man Team

* SlimRoms

* RootBox

* Carbon ROM

* Vanir

* ChameleonOS

* Omnirom

* Paranoid SaberDroid

* Special thanks to all our Build Bot Providers (see Contributors list for all names)

* PAC Graphix Team - Graphics, logos and images (see Contributors list for all names)

* And of course, thank you for your love and support!

Support_Glass.png

Help with server costs

Support us with these banners:

pac_banner_2.png

pac_user_banner.png

Seems to be a lot of confusion so I'll clear things up..

ZV7->ZV8->ZVA is how the ota history goes, with ZVB on the way.

If you're on stock ZVA, your aboot (bootloader) may not be downgraded, in that case, use FreeGee from Play Store to install a recovery, it will automatically downgrade your aboot.

if you have the ZVA Radio, just flash furnace or dr87's kernel after you flash an AOSP ROM, all done. :good:
    I found this out just now. Furnace Kernel is broken on this ROM since 3/04. According to the Furnace thread, it's some CM commit in PACROM that breaks Furnace compatibility, causing a permanent Phone FC on boot. In other news, they fixed Non-Intrusive Call UI, it'll be there in the next nightly. :D

Fixed

Sent from my XT1031 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    No bugs so far.. Everything's running nicely.. Thanks a lot for this

Sent from my LG-LS980 using xda app-developers app
    Is knock on not working for anyone?

Sent from my LG-LS980 using xda app-developers app

That's the only issue I've noticed so far, the included double tap to wake setting doesn't work after a reboot. You have to go back into Display and reset it, then it works.

Other than that, the ROM has been great, great work!