Is Root possible?

Search This thread

ianneo

Sep 17, 2012
Melbourne
Is root possible on stock firmware KK? I'm not sure if it is safe or even possible. There is a forum about rooting the mega on KK but I'm not completely sure.

Sent from my GT-I9200 using Tapatalk

trurl3

Apr 12, 2011
Warszawa
Is root possible on stock firmware KK? I'm not sure if it is safe or even possible. There is a forum about rooting the mega on KK but I'm not completely sure.

Unfortunately you can't be sure... even in normal circumstances sometimes something going avry... So you are doing it "On your own risk and resposibility".
But I can understand you - the pressure to root is great :). When this pressure prevail your objections, you will do it anyway crossing fingers.

Reactions: ianneo

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Unfortunately you can't be sure... even in normal circumstances sometimes something going avry... So you are doing it "On your own risk and resposibility".
    But I can understand you - the pressure to root is great :). When this pressure prevail your objections, you will do it anyway crossing fingers.