Special version SuperOneClick:root froyo/2.51 easily!

Search This thread

rbeier1221

Sep 11, 2010
Downloading the SBF now...too bad it's slow, might be tomorrow before I can even work on this.

HiDef

Nov 2, 2008
NRW
Downloading the SBF now...too bad it's slow, might be tomorrow before I can even work on this.

Download the SBF from sorensiim: http://www.sorensiim.dk/stuff/defy/Defy_2_2_CN.sbf
The link gives me fullspeed on my 8MB line.

One question to the experts here. Is there a way to extract the bootloader from 2.34.1 stock rom? Cause i dont want to flash the hole 2.34.1 SBF if i decide that 2.2 Defy Froyo is not the deal at this moment. I want to flash my own 2.34.1 recover via GoAPK system recovery, but after the flash of 2.2 boot_only this is not possible.

JamesDax

Jan 4, 2011
Philadelphia
Ok, I believe I'm ready to get started. Just one quick question.

I'm on T-Mobile USA. Is this ROM going to be a problem for me as far as 3G, WiFi data and WiFi calling?

Or should I wait for JBoogie3 to redo his custom ROM since he's been working on T-Mobile US stuff?

Last edited:

joker20

Dec 1, 2010
can somebody share a backup for us pls?

i have flash the 2.51 and can not test this method.

please people

joker20

Dec 1, 2010
i have flash the 2.51 rom and can not flash the official 2.2 chinese rom.

so can somboday give me a link from this forum who can i find a nandroid backup of it ?

rbeier1221

Sep 11, 2010
That's the one I was using...could just be my network...either way, it finished and I am about to load it. Thanks!

Download the SBF from sorensiim: http://www.sorensiim.dk/stuff/defy/Defy_2_2_CN.sbf
The link gives me fullspeed on my 8MB line.

One question to the experts here. Is there a way to extract the bootloader from 2.34.1 stock rom? Cause i dont want to flash the hole 2.34.1 SBF if i decide that 2.2 Defy Froyo is not the deal at this moment. I want to flash my own 2.34.1 recover via GoAPK system recovery, but after the flash of 2.2 boot_only this is not possible.

HiDef

Nov 2, 2008
NRW
i have flash the 2.51 rom and can not flash the official 2.2 chinese rom.

so can somboday give me a link from this forum who can i find a nandroid backup of it ?

Okay, i will flash my device now. What do you want to have in the nandroid backup? Rooted and GoAPK System Recovery is clear. Google Apps included?

This will take some minutes dude. :D

Perilla_

Mar 31, 2009
Cádiz
OnePlus 6
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Question about the chinesse rom... Can I with locale 2 change fully the languaje to spanish?

Froyo fully working (camera included), root, recovery, and my local languaje... is all needed to give the step :D

Edit. Ah, and a question, I will be able to downgrade to 2.34 if I want, right?

Thanks you all for your nice work

Last edited:

HiDef

Nov 2, 2008
NRW
Question about the chinesse rom... Can I with locale 2 change fully the languaje to spanish?

Froyo fully working (camera included), root, recovery, and my local languaje... is all needed to give the step :D

Edit. Ah, and a question, I will be able to downgrade to 2.34 if I want, right?

Thanks you all for your nice work

Hola amigo, que tal?
No, only the apps that supports spanish, will run in spanish after applying esp in Locale2. The rest of the sytem will say: "No habla espanol, senor!" :D
Just a stupid joke. The rest will run in english. ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It's extremely easy to root Froyo and 2.51 rom. Have a try!:D(Windows only)

Guide from f4lkon thanks

Plug in in Portal mode. Activate Usb Debugging. Execute Superoneclick with Adminrights and then click on root, restart your phone.

If this dont work try this:

Step 1; Turn your android phones USB Debugging OFF.
    Step 2: Download and launch Superoneclick with Admin rights on your PC. Then Click Root.
    Step 3: When it says: Waiting for Device, Turn USB Debugging ON
    Step 4: It’ll now run RATC
    Step 5: When it says: Starting ADB Server…
    Step 6: Turn your android phones USB Debugging OFF
    Step 7: Turn your android phones USB Debugging ON
    Step 8: Turn your android phones USB Debugging OFF
    Step 9: All BEFORE it says “Waiting for device…” again
    removed cause this post was not noob resistant :D
    Waiting patiently for a nandroid backup (as i have also upgraded to 2.5.1 - why did i do that???).

Cant be long now can it? ;)

Andy

Uploading right now, ~35 minutes left. :D
    Been hacking away at mine all night. Deleted a ton of bloat, changed a few things (asop android gallery and music) and all is working except 3g which I hope to fix today.

Sent from my ME525 using Tapatalk

hey use this apk
    T-usa phone:click 美版基带,EU phones 欧版基带

after root,start the app,click 允许,then restart .
    I think so, otherwise try this version http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=955061 <-- I rooted my 2.51 with that