Ok, I'm having some major issues here and hope someone can help. I seem to be "soft-bricked." My Maxx will boot up, gets to the droid graphic (right before it normally gets to the unlock screen), screen dims and capacitive buttons light up, then it just pulses brighter every 10 seconds or so. Every once in a while, a voice will say "Loss of service."
1. Was rooted, unrooted to get the OTA, re-rooted. Everything was fine.
2. Got tired of the wireless charging sound, so I applied the fix noted here - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2450085&page=3
3. Also had Xposed installed with NFCUnlock and GravityBox.
4. Was running into issues with apps randomly losing root access, and the wireless charging sound would come back, so I downgraded Xposed to the previous version as recommended in another thread.
5. Also was using DelayedUnlock app, so I disabled USB Debugging as requested.
6. Still faced issues with apps losing root access, so I decided to restore the apk I replaced in #2 with the backup I made. Rebooted phone and am soft-bricked (I guess).
7. Downloaded the latest FXZ and used HouseofMoto to flash it, no help. Deleted the <step operation="getvar" var="max-download-size" /> line as recommended in another thread and flashed again, still doesn't work.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!