[Q] LGOG No signal after flashing ROM

Search This thread
Jan 11, 2014
Hi everyone!

I need help again, I flashed Vanir ROM (http://www.emccann.net/nuclearmistake/VanirAOSPNightlies/geehrc/) but it didnt work, so I flashed it back to Cyanogenmod 11 but forgot to put the sim card back during flashing, but the thing is, after i put the SIM back after flsahing, the SIM card is being detected (it says "No Service - Globe" [Globe is the name of my provider]) but there is no signal. I tried reflashing back to stock ROM... then restored EFS backups... its still not working ("Service Disabled"). I even did a complete wipe, including system folder and reflashing to stock ROM... but its still not working.

Also I tried playing adb earlier because i tried copy/pasting a rom to my phone. i tried adb kill-server, then adb start-server, adb usb, adb devices... did something on these commands affected this issue?

Root Checker Details:
Board gee
Bootloader MAKOZ10F
BRAND lge
CPU_ABI armeabi-v7a
CPU_ABI2 armeabi
DEVICE geehrc
DISPLAY JZO54K
FINGERPRINT lge/geehrc_skt_kr/geehrc:4.1.2/JZO54K/F180S20l.1370423652:user/release-keys
HARDWARE geehrc
HOST android-06
ID JZO54K
MANUFACTURER LGE
MODEL LG-F180S
PRODUCT geehrc_skt_kr
RADIO unknown
SERIAL (there is a code)
TAGS release-keys
TYPE user
UNKNOWN unknown
USER jaehun-jeong

Last edited:

rimsilva

Apr 11, 2009
I still have my IMEI.... the only issue that I have is I have No Serive whatsoever in any networks here in our area... Started after flashing Vanir ROM

I had the same problem with VANIR but after restore backup to Dokdo everything came to normal.

Have you backup a working ROM? Have follow the correct procesure to install VANIR? Maybe it'a a baseband issue also....

Jan 11, 2014
I had the same problem with VANIR but after restore backup to Dokdo everything came to normal.

Have you backup a working ROM? Have follow the correct procesure to install VANIR? Maybe it'a a baseband issue also....

Yes, I followed everything advised, but it just stoped at the boot screen (the android with a beard)

I was using MIUI before, I restored it back... but nothing happened...

I just wiped the whole internal storage... them im now adb pushing one of my backups. Il try to restore it using my CM and Stock backups

Jan 11, 2014
Hi everyone!

I need help again, I flashed Vanir ROM (http://www.emccann.net/nuclearmistake/VanirAOSPNightlies/geehrc/) but it didnt work, so I flashed it back to Cyanogenmod 11 but forgot to put the sim card back during flashing, but the thing is, after i put the SIM back after flsahing, the SIM card is being detected (it says "No Service - Globe" [Globe is the name of my provider]) but there is no signal. I tried reflashing back to stock ROM... then restored EFS backups... its still not working ("Service Disabled"). I even did a complete wipe, including system folder and reflashing to stock ROM... but its still not working.

Also I tried playing adb earlier because i tried copy/pasting a rom to my phone. i tried adb kill-server, then adb start-server, adb usb, adb devices... did something on these commands affected this issue?

Root Checker Details:
Board gee
Bootloader MAKOZ10F
BRAND lge
CPU_ABI armeabi-v7a
CPU_ABI2 armeabi
DEVICE geehrc
DISPLAY JZO54K
FINGERPRINT lge/geehrc_skt_kr/geehrc:4.1.2/JZO54K/F180S20l.1370423652:user/release-keys
HARDWARE geehrc
HOST android-06
ID JZO54K
MANUFACTURER LGE
MODEL LG-F180S
PRODUCT geehrc_skt_kr
RADIO unknown
SERIAL (there is a code)
TAGS release-keys
TYPE user
UNKNOWN unknown
USER jaehun-jeong

UPDATE
Tried to reboot, etc. Made it worse. Its now displaying Secure booting Error!
Cause: boot certification verify