[Q]Battery full notification

Search This thread

bugsaci

Aug 18, 2010
Hello all.

Im curious if there is a way to turn off the battery full notification. Im always using my phone as modem using usb tethering. But somehow when my phone reach 100% then an annoying pop up saying to unplug the phone to save energy always show and disconected my phone from internet connection.

I tried with g2 tweakbow to turn off the notification. The saving things is gone but not the pop up notification. It is always pop up asking me to renew the connection over and over.

Im using pardus 7.4 with stock kernel. Oh and i tried the batt full notification from xposed but it's say for sam*ung only.

Wondering if there is any tools to turn that off completely. Would be great if there is a way to turn off the usb charging.

Thank you.

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:

z3pp3lin

Hello all.

Im curious if there is a way to turn off the battery full notification. Im always using my phone as modem using usb tethering. But somehow when my phone reach 100% then an annoying pop up saying to unplug the phone to save energy always show and disconected my phone from internet connection.

I tried with g2 tweakbow to turn off the notification. The saving things is gone but not the pop up notification. It is always pop up asking me to renew the connection over and over.

Im using pardus 7.4 with stock kernel. Oh and i tried the batt full notification from xposed but it's say for sam*ung only.

Wondering if there is any tools to turn that off completely. Would be great if there is a way to turn off the usb charging.

Thank you.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2503011

Sent from my XDABBEB VS98024A v1.2.1 using XDA free mobile app

bugsaci

Aug 18, 2010
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2503011

Tried. No sound but the pop up charging is still there and always disconnected everytime that annoying pop up show up.

Also set pc connection from setting to usb tethering as default and untick ask connection but no luck. Everytime my battery level is full, my phone always disconnected from usb tethering mode.

Any advice?

z3pp3lin

Tried. No sound but the pop up charging is still there and always disconnected everytime that annoying pop up show up.

Also set pc connection from setting to usb tethering as default and untick ask connection but no luck. Everytime my battery level is full, my phone always disconnected from usb tethering mode.

Any advice?

Sorry, no but I would post your ? here. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2692223

XxZombiePikachu

Jul 25, 2013
Florida
Hello all.

Thank you.

well you can try g2tweaksbox xposed module, one of it's functions is to hide battery charged notification

bugsaci

Aug 18, 2010

Attachments

• 1403482756821.jpg
    1403482756821.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 100