[ROM]Super D 1.11 "Rehab is for Quitters" (4/28)

Search This thread

Jul 30, 2005
Hi,

I tried ver 1.2 in the past and everything was fine, now I tried the 1.5.1 and this is what I got:

e: can't symlink /system/xbin/bb/[
e: failure at line 59:
symlink /system/xbin/busybox SYSTEM:xbin/bb/[
Installation aborted

what's wrong?

tia

-------------
Power off phone -> press camera + power on -> look what SPL ur !!!
Flash Radio 2.22.19.26i
Flash SPL 1.33.2005
Flash ROM
-------------
that's what happened to you !

S

shadowch31

Okay just for info.

Flashed new rom two hours ago, only thing I wiped was data/factory reset.
Had it for two hours now and my god this rom is scary fast! Kept all my apps intact besides the private apps of which there was around 10 and they took a couple of minutes to re-install had no other problems or issues so far.

Task managers are working, had a slight glitch where giving root access then presented me with a black screen looking like the program has stalled. Clicked on 'home' re-selected app and hey presto.

Have around 180 apps and have just installed advanced launcher, as much as I love the nexus app tray I need to be able to create sub menus and hide apps from app drawer.

This has just converted me to super d for life if it continues in this vain.

What's the chances of a nexus themed advanced launcher? :D ;)

acrawl1

Sep 28, 2009
Atlanta GA
This ROM is the deal... just flashed it for the first time, I think this will now be my default ROM... coming from Dwang (great work BTW).

Thanks for Super D, this is strong

phud311

Dec 17, 2009
Power Control Widget

I have to start by saying that this Rom is awesome. Very, very well done. Thank you for making me love my G1 again... and even more than when I first got it!

I just flashed 1.5.1 Black w/ Nexus, and the one issue I have noticed so far is that the Power Control widget does not appear to update its status... in so far as the green bars under the controls never change. It appears the settings change as appropriate, but the widget does not display current state properly. Has anyone else found this to be the case?

If this is the only issue with the ROM, I can find ways around using that widget. Thanks for getting the app killers working again so quickly!

crizznaig

Jun 24, 2009
Does MetaMorph work with this rom?! and what about the themes made for CM's roms? Just curious since i know this is built off of that...

thanks!

S

shadowch31

I have to start by saying that this Rom is awesome. Very, very well done. Thank you for making me love my G1 again... and even more than when I first got it!

I just flashed 1.5.1 Black w/ Nexus, and the one issue I have noticed so far is that the Power Control widget does not appear to update its status... in so far as the green bars under the controls never change. It appears the settings change as appropriate, but the widget does not display current state properly. Has anyone else found this to be the case?

If this is the only issue with the ROM, I can find ways around using that widget. Thanks for getting the app killers working again so quickly!

Power widget works fine for me.

Only issue found is flashlight app no longer works, just stays on the default brightness.

crizznaig

Jun 24, 2009

Yup I have just noticed the same thing... as far as the Power Control widget goes... i love that widget! lol

Brajin

Aug 27, 2009
Power widget works fine for me.

Only issue found is flashlight app no longer works, just stays on the default brightness.

I have been flashing in between WG builds and CMod for the most part. Is it worth checking out this rom, I currently have EXT4 and dont know if its worth reformatting everything.

ilostchild

Dec 7, 2009
Yup I have just noticed the same thing... as far as the Power Control widget goes... i love that widget! lol

I had this issue on 1.4 and I jus did a rebbit and it fixed the power widget. Problem for me.. The green line would show once it was clicked but it would still e activated.. And jus did a reboot and problem solved

S

shadowch31

I have been flashing in between WG builds and CMod for the most part. Is it worth checking out this rom, I currently have EXT4 and dont know if its worth reformatting everything.

Most definately in my opinion, loving this rom!

Its speedy as a bat out of hell with its ass on fire. Using the Nexus black version and looks visually stunning only issue found is as I said brightness controls within apps doesn't work, slight annoyance for me as I use bedtime pro but not enough to make me switch roms.

chucky80

Oct 23, 2008
Awesome Rom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I gotta say, this rom is real fast even with GDE home. I love the new added system wallpapers to the nexus launcher one. I used to be on cyanogen but after I got a taste of this, I have stayed on this rom and not going back. I know when we get the 2.1 update that you guys will make nexus one look like a joke...LOL! I like nexus but too deep for my pocket.:D

formula91

Nov 16, 2009
Yes, the brightness problem is a big issue for me, but not big enough to switch. Some apps seem to work, but other apps do not.

The ones I use like locale with display brightness adjustments, and dimbot all seem to work in their own ways, but when trying to manually adjust brightness through dimbot or other apps that change brightness upon startup. Those don't work.

I've noticed however, that after you adjust them, and then go to the settings and click on display brightness, the brightness suddenly switches to the correct settings.

Another thing is that sound settings force closes when you try to adjust ringer volume from the settings. Odd problem, not a huge one though since I adjust my ringer volume using the rocker like everyone else.

The ability to keep home in memory along with the speed of Dwang's Donut rom has kept me from moving back to the standard Dwang's rom despite the brightness issues. However, should dwang's donut rom start keeping home in memory... Well...

Also, I have a MT3G, so dangerspl is not required right?

crizznaig

Jun 24, 2009

I had this issue on 1.4 and I jus did a rebbit and it fixed the power widget. Problem for me.. The green line would show once it was clicked but it would still e activated.. And jus did a reboot and problem solved

yup seems to be working after reboot...
awesome ....

this rom rox!

chucky80

Oct 23, 2008
Yes, the brightness problem is a big issue for me, but not big enough to switch. Some apps seem to work, but other apps do not.

The ones I use like locale with display brightness adjustments, and dimbot all seem to work in their own ways, but when trying to manually adjust brightness through dimbot or other apps that change brightness upon startup. Those don't work.

I've noticed however, that after you adjust them, and then go to the settings and click on display brightness, the brightness suddenly switches to the correct settings.

Another thing is that sound settings force closes when you try to adjust ringer volume from the settings. Odd problem, not a huge one though since I adjust my ringer volume using the rocker like everyone else.

The ability to keep home in memory along with the speed of Dwang's Donut rom has kept me from moving back to the standard Dwang's rom despite the brightness issues. However, should dwang's donut rom start keeping home in memory... Well...

Also, I have a MT3G, so dangerspl is not required right?

I have a MT3G also from tmobile and I never used danger spl.

chucky80

Oct 23, 2008
Quick question... If I was to flash a theme over it, would I need to flash a dwang theme or cm? In example... Darkstar?

Look for super D theme or dwang not cyanogen. As far as I know, CY theme does not work with this rom, I could be wrong but based on comments from others, seem so for now.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1,242,889 Views!
    REQUIRES DANGER SPL GET IT HERE

Features​
    *Full Swap and Compcache Control via Spare Parts
    *Reboot Option
    *Eclair Browser
    *Eclair Alarm Clock
    *Eclair Calculator
    *Eclair Music App
    *Eclair DeskClock
    *Apps2sd Ext2 ,Ext3, Ext4
    *New boot screen
    *Colored Notifications
    *All apps are Zipaligned and Opt'd
    *Internet Tethering
    *other stuff
    Installation
    In an attempt to make this ROM legal, you must have a legal base installed first and then apply this ROMs update.zip.

So...You must install the DRC83_base_defanged or another base and then flash this ROM over the top if it.

Downloads for DRC83_base_defanged.zip:
    Mirror
    Mirror

Steps to install this ROM:
    Partition your SD card ( Swap/Ext/Fat32 ).
    Your Ext partition must be Ext3, so upgrade your Ext2 partition to Ext3 if required.
    Wipe your phone.
    Install the base specified above.
    Flash the desire SuperD.
    Reboot and go through the normal setup process.
    That`s it. You should be good to go.

Thanks to SimonNWalker for the Install guide
    If you like Super "D"...
    Buy me some Rum!
    http://bit.ly/5kSmOd
    Ram Hack Version
    v1.11 SuperD Black:

DOWNLOAD HERE

---------------------------------------------------------------------

v1.11 SuperD White

DOWNLOAD HERE

Non Ram Hack Version
    v1.11 SuperD Black:

DOWNLOAD HERE

v1.11 SuperD White:

DOWNLOAD HERE

THEME TEMPLATES​
    Stock White Super D
    Download Here
    Stock Black Super D
    Download Here
    CONTRIBUTERS
    *ctso-coding
    *wesgarner-coding
    *cyanogen-coding
    *eliotstocker-coding / graphics
    *merlos-scripts and the official 32a port
    *Ace42-forum support
    *sino8r-forum support
    *shadowch31-forum support
    *sombionix - forum support
    *Tristan Patrick- Website
    *I know I am forgetting people, this list is just being started, more to come as I have time THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT

Thanks to AndroidSPIN for all the hosting

did a flash rite over 1.10.1 and worked well... running with dark theme.. awesome work guys...one quick question. how do i upgrade the amon_ra recovery.. i have 1.5.x...sorry i didnt root my phone the very 1st time and not sure exactly.

Edit: Never Mind I found What i was looking for people!!!!!!! Thanks Anyways
    Links are broken. They open only a "Welcome Back" page. I want to try SuperD white no Ram Hack
    Tried the search feature on this thread but never found a solid answer.
    Is there a way to get multi touch working in this ROM for gallery, maps and browser? (and anything else for that matter)
    Saw that the Brut gives MT in maps and browser I believe, but what about the gallery?
    I'm running this on my daughters MT3G and she really wants the MT for pics.

If not, is there another 1.6 ROM that has full MT available I can try for her?
    I installed SuperD rom 1.11 and its really working fast and great. Hats off for the developer of this rom

However I have few questions

- Why the mod version says Super D-blk 1.10.4 even when I have installed 1.11?

- Does anyone have compatible tun.ko (tun.ko is a kernel file that resides in /system/lib/modules and is required for vpnc hxxp://code.google.com/p/get-a-robot-vpnc/) for the kernel of this rom?

Thanks in advance for any help.