[ROM][DEV][PRE-ALPHA] HTC Sense 4.0 | ICS 4.0.3 | 2/17/12

Search This thread

ubnub82

Mar 18, 2010
Sterling Heights
One v is almost impossible to boot still trying but every ruu version higher is making this thing closer to boot i am now using the latest chinese ruu but still no boot. I keep trying. Maybe when the htc golf ruu is online i will try that one but apps needs to be upscaled.....

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

So the newest ruu's can help the rom boot up?
Also just looked up the Golf and it's specs are also closer to the Nexus S but could apps from One V roms like DHD or Inc S replace the Golf apps?

Last edited:

swamp goblin

Apr 2, 2010
So the newest ruu's can help the rom boot up?
Also just looked up the Golf and it's specs are also closer to the Nexus S but could apps from One V roms like DHD or Inc S replace the Golf apps?

The problem lies somewhere in the audio libs.. I have a feeling that in the earliest ruu that I had ported from, HTC hadn't finished all of their fancy stuff with the beats audio.. Maybe backporting the beats audio port, and removing those libs would at least get the one v ruu's booting.

swamp goblin

Apr 2, 2010
Do you think there will be a way to get things like taking pictures while filming, like on the One series, to work or is it too hardware bound? Would be nice if the One V ROM boots one day, since it is the closest of all the new phone to the Nexus S... It may be better optimized for single core CPUs..

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

At this point, there's no certainties of what will work.. We had gotten the sense launcher to load, but there are many graphical issues, such as images not loading completely, or becoming fragmented. IF the One V port works, the sense ui experience will be lacking unless we find a workaround for the gpu rendering issue.

For the camera, no. This is a hardware feature, and the nexus s doesnt have anything close to the same camera hardware.. It doesnt even have zoom or 720p.. :p

ejatds

Sep 24, 2011
hopefully since the one v kernel source has been released, theres a greater possibility to make this thing work? :):):)

so excited for this rom

swamp goblin

Apr 2, 2010
Swamp goblin upgraded to another device.. so the project is dead i think..

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

There were a couple devs still working on this project, I'm not sure if they have anything or not..

Before I got rid of the nexus, I had rosie somewhat functional, and qube had ironed out some stability bugs. Ask around, the updated build has to be somewhere lol.

pooley:)

Aug 4, 2010
Orléans
OnePlus 3
OnePlus 5T
Whatever Qube and Swamp do. Since febrary port can't boot so I can't root. I deeply think that if I want sense I have to buy an HTC. F**k! Lol.. (no offense to the devs obviously)

Sent from my toilets

Moonystorm

Dec 17, 2010
Aarhus
Seriously...

Could you please stop spamming the thread with that nonsense "its never gonna be released" stuff? as developer's they probably get annoyed and then they will give up the project! wait for them to say by themselves that the project is dumped!
This is both rude and annoying... :/ Wait and see.

-Moon

Reactions: ljordan2

ljordan2

Jun 18, 2011
Somewhere in South Korea
Could you please stop spamming the thread with that nonsense "its never gonna be released" stuff? as developer's they probably get annoyed and then they will give up the project! wait for them to say by themselves that the project is dumped!
This is both rude and annoying... :/ Wait and see.

-Moon

A lot of people doubted Swamp Goblin when he was porting sense 2.1 for Nexus S 4G. They said it was fake and never be released. But Swamp Goblin successfully ported it. Like that time, we should keep our trust in people who are working on this port.

Moonystorm

Dec 17, 2010
Aarhus
A lot of people doubted Swamp Goblin when he was porting sense 2.1 for Nexus S 4G. They said it was fake and never be released. But Swamp Goblin successfully ported it. Like that time, we should keep our trust in people who are working on this port.

Exactly. I keep up my hopes and even if they don't make it, We should remember that they tried their best for us and thats worth alot too.

Coentje44

Nov 14, 2010
---Update---
NexusSense 4.0 16-05-BETA2
- Improved overall stability
- Latest One X base 1.29.401.11
- Fixed bluetooth errors(bluez)
- One X init.rc parts
- All latest frameworks

Build will stay private.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4I-I

Coentje44

Nov 14, 2010
Alot of resizing has to be done aswell.
photovyf.jpg

photo1dre.jpg

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    **This is currently a WIP, there are problems but as a community we can get this port solid.**

-= INFO ON THIS PRE-ALPHA ROM =-

This is Sense 4.0, ICS 4.0.3. It is ported from the latest HTC Endeavour RUU leak. The Endeavour is a quad-core tegra 3 phone, with 720p display. So yes this rom will take some work.

The rom that I will be posting was rebased from the sensation port, so credit to those devs. I will not just be using their work, I will be doing my own fixes and whatnot.

This rom is more of a preview. It has alot of issues. But hey, this was one of the first Sense 4.0 ports EVER, and its on NEXUS S. Thats pretty crazy ;)

Realize, that by flashing this, you agree to not post any dumb things in this thread. Please do not post about things not working. Only post if you want to contribute to developing, or you have ideas on a potential fix. Thank you.

-= WORKING =-

-It boots
    -Some htc apps
    -Not much, hence the name PRE-ALPHA
    -= MAIN PRIORITIES =-

-Radio ( may work for you gsm users, not sure )
    -sound
    -Stop random reboots and launcher problems

-= HOW TO BE GOOD AT THIS ROM =-

As of now, it isnt very stable (duhh). So after flashing, let it settle down a bit, it will reboot some and do its thing. After awhile it runs pretty damn smooth. You will have to get used to random reboots and force closes. It's still kinda cool to look at though, don't let these problems discourage you from flashing :)

Wow this is impressive - cannot wait to get a tegra 3 phone later on :)
    Hard to believe this will ever run well on our measly phone!

My goal is to push our ns/ns4g's as far as they will possibly go ;)

Still having many issues, but me Qube and Swamp are working our butts off to get this thing to work ;)
    I've been in Oklahoma for the past week with no phone internet etc.. downloading the ruu and about to dig in, expect something by the time I get home Thursday :)