Comfortable to use?

Search This thread

tehknics

Sep 17, 2010
I know everyone has been hating on the black bar below the on screen keys, but I was wondering if it actually makes using the phone more comfortable since you don't have to bend your fingers quite so far to reach the keys. Just wondering if those who have used the M8 thought the same thing. Hopefully I'll get to play with one here sometime.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

jaythenut

Sep 6, 2012
I know everyone has been hating on the black bar below the on screen keys, but I was wondering if it actually makes using the phone more comfortable since you don't have to bend your fingers quite so far to reach the keys. Just wondering if those who have used the M8 thought the same thing. Hopefully I'll get to play with one here sometime.

Yeah it's ok hopefully someone will get rid of the black bar and make it transparent

Razer9

May 16, 2014
Belgrade

You'll get used to it . The main concern is the size of the phone so I think that will be your main problem. :cowboy: