[Q] Broken S3

Search This thread

purelight97

Apr 24, 2014
I had to get my S3 Jtagged as a result of flashing the wrong bootloader. When I received the S3 after it had been Jtagged the imei and baseband had been erased, I tried to flash it back to stock via odin and got the following"<ID:0/011> Odin v.3 engine (ID:11)..
<ID:0/011> File analysis..
<ID:0/011> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/011> Initialzation..
<ID:0/011> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/011> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/011> aboot.mbn
<ID:0/011> NAND Write Start!!
<ID:0/011> FAIL! (Auth)
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)"
Can anyone help me?

DanteDFG

Apr 15, 2012
Philadelphia
I had to get my S3 Jtagged as a result of flashing the wrong bootloader. When I received the S3 after it had been Jtagged the imei and baseband had been erased, I tried to flash it back to stock via odin and got the following"<ID:0/011> Odin v.3 engine (ID:11)..
<ID:0/011> File analysis..
<ID:0/011> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/011> Initialzation..
<ID:0/011> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/011> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/011> aboot.mbn
<ID:0/011> NAND Write Start!!
<ID:0/011> FAIL! (Auth)
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)"
Can anyone help me?
What type of S3? i747?, If so download this https://mega.co.nz/#!ot93EJCb!k9p5tBXX9fVlBhpjCBHfArqsMI3xRcEC6QrjHH2jB0Y USE ODIN 3.09 ONLY. Match each section with each file, and then check repartition. The only things that should be checked, are AutoReboot Repartition and F.Reset Time.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

purelight97

Apr 24, 2014
What type of S3? i747?, If so download this https://mega.co.nz/#!ot93EJCb!k9p5tBXX9fVlBhpjCBHfArqsMI3xRcEC6QrjHH2jB0Y USE ODIN 3.09 ONLY. Match each section with each file, and then check repartition. The only things that should be checked, are AutoReboot Repartition and F.Reset Time.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the reply, but what do you mean by match each section with each file? Also I extracted the zip file and I got 4 .tar files, which should I flash?

Last edited:

DanteDFG

Apr 15, 2012
Philadelphia
Thanks for the reply, but what do you mean by match each section with each file? Also I extracted the zip file and I got 4 .tar files, which should I flash?

Use all 4 files. Use PIT . PIT Ap in Ap Bl in BL CSC in Csc and Cp in Cp and let it all flash at once, with only Repartion, AutoReboot and F.reset time checked

Edit:
PROBLEM SOLVED

Last edited:
Reactions: purelight97

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Use all 4 files. Use PIT . PIT Ap in Ap Bl in BL CSC in Csc and Cp in Cp and let it all flash at once, with only Repartion, AutoReboot and F.reset time checked

Edit:
    PROBLEM SOLVED