OTA Collection

Search This thread

Bassie39

Jan 6, 2013
Overdinkel
You are still on hboot 1.41 you need the other backup for Android 4.1.1 but this is a cwm backup just flash the cwm 6027 and install backup then you will receive ota to 4.2.2 and then to 4.3

Sent from my HTC Butterfly using xda app-developers app

Reactions: XPoll

octopus82

May 16, 2012
You are still on hboot 1.41 you need the other backup for Android 4.1.1 but this is a cwm backup just flash the cwm 6027 and install backup then you will receive ota to 4.2.2 and then to 4.3

thank you

once again you made me remember an important detail : I have an 4.1.1 hboot

I think that I can install the european backup after flashing it firmware.zip

what do you think ?

Bassie39

Jan 6, 2013
Overdinkel
Install the 4.1.1 backup with cwm then flash stock boot.img and recovery.img also in the ota collection then receive all ota automatically

octopus82

May 16, 2012
Install the 4.1.1 backup with cwm then flash stock boot.img and recovery.img also in the ota collection then receive all ota automatically

I have a big problem now

I've tried all what we saied up, but still the same problem "installation aborted status7"
then I've flashed firmware.zip off 4.3 OTA, and now I have hboot 1.55, then I've tried to flash the OTA from stock recovery with relocked bootloader, the same problem !

then now I have no system, and I can't used the backup cause the sd card was erased and I can't mount sd card with all the custom recovery

I've pushed some zip files (OTA and custom rom) but still refuse all flash

nothing either with adb sideload

I await your help

Thank's

octopus82

May 16, 2012
Yes

and I have an sd card reader and micros usb to usb OTG cable; I've tried but the phone dont read it

I'm downloding an russian custom rom "Soul 4.0 android 4.3" I will try to flash it

if I can't I will downgrade the hboot with flashing firmware.zip of 4.1.1 version and restart my work from 0

have an european RUU 4.1.1 ?

Thank's

octopus82

May 16, 2012
I've changed the usb OTG and take another flash disk; reflash the twrp; mount "usb otg" ; flash the russian custom rom from otg

AND NOW THE SYSTEM IS BACK !!!!

Thank you very very much for your help

but I dont want to stop at this stape, I really want to make it in stock european 4.3

see you soon ...

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

Now I've tried to restore european backup 4.2.2 from twrp; but I have an error issu

do you think I have this error because I have hboot 1.54 ?

Bassie39

Jan 6, 2013
Overdinkel
I don't have ruu of 4.1.1 when I made a mistake with my butterfly I also used the cwm backup of 4.1.1 and used the cwm 6027 software others don't work. First flash cwm recovery and run backup. Unrar the backup file you downloaded en place in the backup folder. Start aqain en cwm recovery run install the backup. And it runs again. Then I got all the ota s

octopus82

May 16, 2012
I don't have ruu of 4.1.1 when I made a mistake with my butterfly I also used the cwm backup of 4.1.1 and used the cwm 6027 software others don't work. First flash cwm recovery and run backup. Unrar the backup file you downloaded en place in the backup folder. Start aqain en cwm recovery run install the backup. And it runs again. Then I got all the ota s

Hello,
I still could not install the European backup because I still can't find ClockworkMod folder in the internal memory of my x920e
but when I do a backup, it is detected when I want to restore whith cwm

can you give me a backup of the European 4.1.1 with TWRP please?

thank you

Bassie39

Jan 6, 2013
Overdinkel
Hello,
I still could not install the European backup because I still can't find ClockworkMod folder in the internal memory of my x920e
but when I do a backup, it is detected when I want to restore whith cwm

can you give me a backup of the European 4.1.1 with TWRP please?

thank you

i did it the same way and it saves the backup on internal sd. you can find it if you connect phone to pc and search on the device

octopus82

May 16, 2012
i did it the same way and it saves the backup on internal sd. you can find it if you connect phone to pc and search on the device

I've tried many times, but when I'm doing an backup with cwm there's no file or folder named "clockwordmod" or "backup" in the phone, I've searching it with moborobo with pc and with root explorer from the phone; but when I'm trying to restore the backup is detected via cwm

have you another version of cwm ?

Thank's

P.s: I'm downloading the 4.3 twrp backup, I will try it as soon as the download is finished

Bassie39

Jan 6, 2013
Overdinkel
I use the 6027 version maybe you can send me some screenshots of your folders on sd card has to be some like cwm

octopus82

May 16, 2012
Thank you very much, I've just restore my phone with your 4.3 TWRP backup

but I want to know is this a stock rom or not?

---------- Post added at 05:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 AM ----------

How to unroot it ?

Bassie39

Jan 6, 2013
Overdinkel
This is stock Rom without root only flash stock recovery and kernel to install ota s maybe you need to update radio to latest version and flash hboot to 1.55

octopus82

May 16, 2012
This is stock Rom without root only flash stock recovery and kernel to install ota s maybe you need to update radio to latest version and flash hboot to 1.55

Everything work good,

after restoring to european 4.3, I flashed OTA from stock recovery, but the rom is rooted and that's not a problem

Thank you again

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

i bekame a warnning process media was stopped send mail to htc or not

full wipe and wipe cache

Top Liked Posts