[Q] Anything to increase the volume of bluetooth?

Search This thread

fastfed

Feb 13, 2008
I remember on my GSII I had some cheap rocketfish bluetooth headphones and I remember getting an app, or a flashable zip (rooted) and was able to increase the volume so much on the rocket fishes, my ears felt like they were going to bleed, lol

I have the backbeat 2's and they are awesome for the price (didn't want to spend for the jaybirds) but it could use a tad more volume, nothing crazy, just a little.

Is there anything out there? an app maybe?

thanks

_Gir_

Dec 18, 2011
I remember on my GSII I had some cheap rocketfish bluetooth headphones and I remember getting an app, or a flashable zip (rooted) and was able to increase the volume so much on the rocket fishes, my ears felt like they were going to bleed, lol

I have the backbeat 2's and they are awesome for the price (didn't want to spend for the jaybirds) but it could use a tad more volume, nothing crazy, just a little.

Is there anything out there? an app maybe?

thanks

You have probably already done this but there is a separate bluetooth volume control that, for me that I know of, can only be increased with the volume rocker switches when the music is actively being played.