[Q] Two Clocks In Status Bar (HyperDrive RLS 16.1)

Search This thread

ZMOT7S

Jun 1, 2014
So I'm having a bug that seems to happen about 3 times a day. I'm not sure if something is causing it or if it is random. I do know I can get rid of the one on the right by going in to Hyperdrive Tweaks and reloading the status bar. I'd rather not have to do this multiple times a day. Below are pictures of my normal status bar and the bugged one. Does anyone know how to fix this permanently?

So, I can't post pictures because I don't have 10 posts..... I guess I'll add them as attachments.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-06-01-11-24-10.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-06-01-11-24-10.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 403
  • Screenshot_2014-06-01-11-37-38.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-06-01-11-37-38.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 380

android-incredible

Apr 23, 2011
So I'm having a bug that seems to happen about 3 times a day. I'm not sure if something is causing it or if it is random. I do know I can get rid of the one on the right by going in to Hyperdrive Tweaks and reloading the status bar. I'd rather not have to do this multiple times a day. Below are pictures of my normal status bar and the bugged one. Does anyone know how to fix this permanently?

So, I can't post pictures because I don't have 10 posts..... I guess I'll add them as attachments.

move the to the right and you don't have to worry about double clock..

djchiments

Jul 4, 2014
Confirmed

Xposed Wanam module can also be a cause of this.

This is the reason. IF you have this installed and active then you must disable or tweak status bar clock options from within HD tweaks. The Wanam clock settings seem to overrule HD. There are bugs with this module I've found. Since the last post was in June, There was an update. It could resolve your issue as well, but the fix is easy.

joshm.1219

May 7, 2013
Philadelphia
This is the reason. IF you have this installed and active then you must disable or tweak status bar clock options from within HD tweaks. The Wanam clock settings seem to overrule HD. There are bugs with this module I've found. Since the last post was in June, There was an update. It could resolve your issue as well, but the fix is easy.
It was a tweaks issue fixed in the rom update yesterday

joshm.1219

May 7, 2013
Philadelphia
ROM update yesterday? I don't see any update in the op.

3 days ago*

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

Nice - had hoped so. I unfortunately can't tell because I currently have no statusbar clock for some reason. Clean flash and everything. Looking into it.

For some reason it's hidden by default in tweaks app. Go to the clock tab and change the alignment

djchiments

Jul 4, 2014

3 days ago*

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

For some reason it's hidden by default in tweaks app. Go to the clock tab and change the alignment

Tried that almost immediately. No change. I ultimately fixed it by dirty flashing 17 over 16.1 No issues so far. Running great.

Lumenate88

Feb 13, 2014
Dualclocks would be ok if it wasnt the same time on both...

I'm have the same issue yet I'm on rls 19 so its gotta be a glitch on the hyperdrive tweaks app itself thats causing this issue. Has anyone tried contacting Sbreen94 or Hero for help with fixing this? Since having to open the tweaks app constantly to fix it is annoying as ****.:mad:

Top Liked Posts