How to get out of DOWNLOAD MODE!! EASY!! works on all devices

Search This thread

AFX-Clan

May 23, 2014
so i accidentally went into download mode and had no clue how to get out of it, so i just left it. AFTER ABOUT A DAY, THE BATTERY RAN OUT AND DOWNLOAD MODE STOPPED. I THEN PLUGGED THE CHARGER IN AND TO MY SURPRISE IT BOOTED LIKE A NORMAL TABLET.

Brian D

Feb 18, 2014
Oceanside, Ca
yer but for some people that doesn't work... however this strategy works for all devices.

Yes, that strategy works, but it is not good for the battery. No battery should ever be discharged 100%. Even modern batteries could have issues when completely discharged. Batteries that are completely discharged could leak and cause damage to your device.

If you get stuck in download mode and cannot get out, then try and find out WHY you cannot get out. Something went terribly wrong like possibly the application is not compatible with your device.

iceman19631

Sep 18, 2010
Moto G 5G
yer but for some people that doesn't work... however this strategy works for all devices.

Yes...I too accidently went into download mode and I discovered that long pressing the power button worked. I think holding volumn up plus power button will help as well. Or plug up to computer and run recovery using odin.

Sent from my SM-T217S using xda premium

AFX-Clan

May 23, 2014

Yes...I too accidently went into download mode and I discovered that long pressing the power button worked. I think holding volumn up plus power button will help as well. Or plug up to computer and run recovery using odin.

Sent from my SM-T217S using xda premium

it must of been my tablet playing tricks on me. i tried absolutely everything.

Bust_Ed

Aug 31, 2013
Really strange - got out from download mode several times by just holding power button for >10 sec.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dude, just long press power button

Brought to you by SM-T210R