Samsung S7390

Search This thread

Jack Droid

Jul 15, 2014
Hi All,
I'm Jack Droid and I'm a new member.
I have a Samsung Smartphone model S7390.
Surfing into the internet, I understood that there is not much development for this device...
Maybe because that device is not so appreciated but anyway, I have this model!
Moreover, I did the root and I found an CWM recovery that it's ok for it but what I have never found, is a custom rom.
My question is : do you know if exist a device that could be quite similar to Trend Lite S7390 so that I can use a rom for that and try to flash into my device ?
Many thanks for your attention and waiting for your kind reply.

All the best
Max

bweN diorD

Jun 12, 2011
Hi All,
I'm Jack Droid and I'm a new member.
I have a Samsung Smartphone model S7390.
Surfing into the internet, I understood that there is not much development for this device...
Maybe because that device is not so appreciated but anyway, I have this model!
Moreover, I did the root and I found an CWM recovery that it's ok for it but what I have never found, is a custom rom.
My question is : do you know if exist a device that could be quite similar to Trend Lite S7390 so that I can use a rom for that and try to flash into my device ?
Many thanks for your attention and waiting for your kind reply.

All the best
Max

you dont want to try a rom just because it is made for a "similar" phone. it is very likely to brick your phone.
the rom must say it is compatible or made for your phone, or you cant use it.
unfortunately, i can find no roms for your phone, as you already found out.

Jack Droid

Jul 15, 2014
you dont want to try a rom just because it is made for a "similar" phone. it is very likely to brick your phone.

Hi bweN diorD,
thanks for your reply.
I suspected that was not possible to flash a rom for another device into mine but considering that development for my phone is not so much acitve, I was thinking that could be a solution but it seems that it's not a good idea!
I was thinking to S5280 but it has a dual core cpu if I remember well...
Anyway, I have to leave my phone just with CF root and CWM recovery and considering the actual situation, I'm happy in that way !
I will continue my hacking experience with my Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition that has much more development.
I also have seen in this very good forum that a member is development a CyanogenMod for that tablet so thjat I'm following the evolution and when the rom will be rock stable, I will proceed to flash it.
I thank you again for your support and I wish you a very good evening!
See you into the forum and all the best!

EDIT

I'm following the development on this thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=52978200
S7392 is the same phone of S7390, only S7392 has two slim but electronical components are the same.
Maybe this could be a good solution!

Last edited:
Reactions: bweN diorD

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hi bweN diorD,
    thanks for your reply.
    I suspected that was not possible to flash a rom for another device into mine but considering that development for my phone is not so much acitve, I was thinking that could be a solution but it seems that it's not a good idea!
    I was thinking to S5280 but it has a dual core cpu if I remember well...
    Anyway, I have to leave my phone just with CF root and CWM recovery and considering the actual situation, I'm happy in that way !
    I will continue my hacking experience with my Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition that has much more development.
    I also have seen in this very good forum that a member is development a CyanogenMod for that tablet so thjat I'm following the evolution and when the rom will be rock stable, I will proceed to flash it.
    I thank you again for your support and I wish you a very good evening!
    See you into the forum and all the best!

EDIT

I'm following the development on this thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=52978200
    S7392 is the same phone of S7390, only S7392 has two slim but electronical components are the same.
    Maybe this could be a good solution!