[ERA][THEME][EH06] VIPERtheme SynErgY Beta Version 1 (UPDATED 8/27)

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yes you read that right....

VIPERtheme - SynErgY

So in short this is a port of the theme'ing in VIPERrom SynErgY.....

attachment.php

This is basically finished..... I will be updating for small changes and/or adding mods.... this theme will be considered a Beta until I port it to official Gingerbread.....

BIG THANKS TO TPHILLIPS FOR GIVING ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO EMBARK ON THIS ADVENTURE

Also thanks go out to:

-TPhillips and the VIPER team; IF ITS NOT OBVIOUS LOOK HERE ^^^
    -Decad3nce; for the EH06 base found HERE
    -and Maddoggin; for his Lockscreen mod (although this theme does not support the lockscreen mod) as a base for adding the AIO mod found HERE that made flashing this theme boot for the first time

if anyone else spots something i used from them without giving credit please pm me and i will do the deed =D

CHANGELOG:

-PreBeta SynErgY v1

++ Initial Release
    ++ Light theme'ing by me

-PreBeta SynErgY v2

++ Added Overscroll and CRT Off Mod
    ++ Added VIPERdialer widget
    ++ Added Themed Swype and Updated
    ++ Reduced Zip Size

-SynErgY Beta v1

++ Added AIO Mod
    ++ Updated all apps
    ++ Reduced Zip Size
    ++ Lowered Boot Time
    ++ Bug Fixes
    ++ Changed Update.Script

To Do:

++ Change Updater Script
    ++ Add 8 Lockscreen Mod

++ Please let me know what else needs to be changed by 9/10/11

INSTRUCTIONS:

-Download theme and place on your SDcard

-Boot into ClockWorkMod by holding the power, volume down, and camera buttons at the same time until the capacitive buttons light up

-Navigate to "install zip from sd card" and choose the zip containing the theme you downloaded earlier

-select, then reboot when it finishes

DOWNLOADS:

- THEMES

++ VIPERtheme SynErgY Beta Version 1 - DROPBOX / MEDIAFIRE

- ADD-ONS

++ VIPERicons (for launchers)

++ VIPERwallpapers

++ Themed Swype (check out the screenshot)

SCREENSHOTS:

attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php

I AM NOT, NOR ANYONE ELSE IS, RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS TO YOUR DEVICE>>>> YOU'VE BEEN WARNED
    Check Out the work dazednconfused did for our buddies on the Epic4GTouch ... http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1588039#

Found one of my next projects for me lol

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
    VIPERtheme SynErgY PreBeta v2 is up!!! its coming together pretty well =D im certainly porting this to official Gingerbread when we get it....
    Like this theme. Anybody got a link to the viper wallpaper?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA App

sorry about that lol i just now made an attachment at the bottom of the op for ya

I loved the theme but the battery percent at top did not keep up with the actual percent. The percent at top would still be on 100 and the actual percent was in the 80's.

thanks for the heads up =D ill look into it
    Just a friendly reminder...don't forget to theme the swipe colors when you swipe left or right in the contacts list or messages list to call or message...yeah that's right, tphillips even themed that. Only one I've ever seen theme it. Baller

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA Premium App

Thanks for the heads up.... lol I have the rom on a nand backup so I keep restoring between this theme on eh06 and SynErgY so its a little hard to catch everything.... keep 'em coming.... does anyone want the overscroll in this theme? Im thinking either solid orange, dark to light green, or a transition from orange to green(or vice versa).... any thoughts?