Originally Posted by kualmente
Please answer these questions in order to summarize the situation:
1) are you S-ON or S-OFF?
2) What your bootloader says and what version is is (there is a **locked** on top?)
3) have you tried the hack kit or not?
4) do you have stock recovery or CWM/4EXT?
5) is your phone branded Vodafone or is just your carrier which is Vodafone?
6) what was your original RUU and what RUU did you find. RUU.exe should be run from a computer not flashed by recovery.
Hi, are u asking me? If so here u go.
1- S-OFF. Don't think I'm eng s-off.
2- boot loader reads as follows:
Ace PVT Ship S-off RL
3- advance ace hack kit is how I rooted my device...?
4- clockwork mod recovery touch 5.8
5- Vodafone branded phone originally, with all the crap
6-original ruu unknown? But the rom I can't install is titled:
Its a zip file which I've tried to install from recovery as a zip(error message 'install aborted')and also restore after extracting to cwm/backup (error message md5 mismatch)
I'm completely lost.