Order & Chaos is working!

Search This thread

boggiano

Feb 4, 2011
So, which is the current situation ?
I found it, this morning, onsale (0.99$) so I bought it for my "little" gtab 7''! ;)
I really hope to play it on my TF101 one of these days! ;)

r2beta0

Nov 8, 2010
Rio de Janeiro
I am able to play order and chaos on the transformer, but it seems not optimized. When you start the game the stretched app icon is displayed on status bar, meaning its a phone application not tablet. What I did was buying game on market for my phone (milestone2), downloaded data for my phone, copy the downloaded data to tf101 internal sdcard on same path, backed up app+ data with titanium on phone, restored app+ data on tf101 with titanium. The game runs with casual slowdowns.

boggiano

Feb 4, 2011
I am able to play order and chaos on the transformer, but it seems not optimized. When you start the game the stretched app icon is displayed on status bar, meaning its a phone application not tablet. What I did was buying game on market for my phone (milestone2), downloaded data for my phone, copy the downloaded data to tf101 internal sdcard on same path, backed up app+ data with titanium on phone, restored app+ data on tf101 with titanium. The game runs with casual slowdowns.

Very good!!Thanks for the sharing the info!
When I'll finish to download the data on my Galaxy tab 7, I will transfer them on the tf101!

Have you tried to overclock the tf101 in order to avoid slowdowns?

r2beta0

Nov 8, 2010
Rio de Janeiro
Very good!!Thanks for the sharing the info!
When I'll finish to download the data on my Galaxy tab 7, I will transfer them on the tf101!

Have you tried to overclock the tf101 in order to avoid slowdowns?

Nopes, I don't like to overclock since it may shorten the lifetime of CPU. What I want is to get a tablet version of this game. Maybe Xoom (have to buy it again?). Can anybody confirm if Xoom version runs without streching the screen?

thesilverhawk

Mar 23, 2011
Nopes, I don't like to overclock since it may shorten the lifetime of CPU.

Not always. I have been overclocking things (pc, tablets, phones) for years and I have never had a problem with a CPU crapping out. Especially if you are undervolting you really have nothing to worry about. Take the tampon out and give it a shot, you will be glad you did!

zeebo

Feb 24, 2012
In anticipation of an impending update on my tf101 I un-rooted and installed stock.

On the webpage for android market, not the app, Order & Chaos shows as compatible with one of my tf101's. This one. I have purchased it and clicked install and it informs me that it will start downloading shortly. It doesn't. version is 1.1.2 updated today. :(

I could show a screenshot of the game purchased for the tf101 but can't upload as its my...

First post and Hi everyone. Love XDA :)

Bentheouf

Mar 16, 2009
I found an apk !! Cracked by ken_zhang

The game is downloading. I hope that's work !!!

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

Don't work :( game crashes during loading .... :'(

jrcoolt

Oct 8, 2010
So I am starting to think that no one care about Order and Chaos anymore. I have been searching for weeks on ways to get version 1.1.2 to work on the Transformer, with no such luck. I cant even play it on my Bionic, so I am screwed times 2. It seems as if Market militia is quite on the modded version as well. I had to use the hacked version for 1.0.8 to get that to work on my transformer.

I wish Gameloft would just let us play their damn games, and not make 8 million different versions for each device. I am not an Anti Gameloft person, but this is just ridiculous. I mean, It is an excellent game, and if I could find another MMO that looks better, and plays better, I would definitely try it out. Any suggestions?

Kandiman1224

Mar 21, 2011
Somebody was playing online telling me they were on an asus transformer prime and that i just had to root mine and backup from my phone's order and chaos app.......i did all that and the game boots BUT it will load for a bit then force close. At least there was no device check :(
I wish googling this actually gave answers.....

Mikey

Retired Senior Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Wheaton, Il
Google Pixel Fold
I'm only going too say this once......
Stop asking for apk's thru PM for a game that needs to be bought.
If the market doesn't support you country, take it up with the manufacturer of the game.
Transferring apks thru PM is NOT ALLOWED ON XDA.

player911

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 8, 2006
Cincinnati
www.SnapSiteAdmins.com
I'm only going too say this once......
Stop asking for apk's thru PM for a game that needs to be bought.
If the market doesn't support you country, take it up with the manufacturer of the game.
Transferring apks thru PM is NOT ALLOWED ON XDA.

I agree to an extent but Gameloft doesn't make playing their games easy. If there is a work around that let's me use the game I purchased on my tablet, then I'm in.

I purchased the game, paid for an additional 6months but forced to play on my phone because they won't add a line of code that let's the Transformer even try to launch the game.

I hate gameloft and always have. Their business model is horrible and they don't care.

Getting the game you paid for isn't stealing but please don't condone to piracy. This is a great game and worth the dough. Development is ongoing and kept up to date. Unfortunately Gameloft gives a crap about less then mainstream models.

Hacking the apk is really the only option to make it run on our transformers, sadly.
FWIW, I still haven't found the right combination of build.prop edits and apk install to make this game work. I gave up on it and will no longer be supporting a company like this any longer.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Finally some good news... O&C Online 1.03 does work on the Transformer, and you don't even need a root this time. It's just works! So go ahead, buy it from the market or from their site, or get the apk somewhere else - just know, that now this game officially works on the Transformer (well, not officially, but it works :) ).

Bad news... I have a 1.02 backup, but it does not work my way anymore. Either gameloft followed us or something is wrong with my version. I'll tell if there is any change ASAP.

Right now the 1.01 versoin is no longer working because there was a global update of the game, so right now this guide is useless. I will update this post as soon as there will be a working 1.02 version.

If you want to play Order & Chaos from Gameloft on your Transformer (or any tegra tablet), I have a good news for you. But you MUST BE ROOTED.

Here is what you should do:
    1. Delete game data, game itself and cache. Don't worry, all your characters will be there later (if you have any)
    2. Download cache from here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PKUX3Y1B and put it into /gameloft/games/
    3. Next download backup of the game. Since it is not allowed to post any apk here, you will have to find BACKUP of the 1.01 device-free version of the game and restore it with Titanium backup (thats why you must be rooted). To do that unpack the rar file into "Titanium backup" folder and then find Order & Chaos in TB itself and restore APP+DATA.
    *Why you can't simply install apk? - becouse it will say, that your device isn't supported.
    4. Enjoy!

Follow those steps and everything should work! No random FC's or problems with multitouch!

I hope it helps :) see you in a game

P.S. Sorry for my english
    I just got done playing Order & Chaos on my Transformer for two hours. It worked perfectly - no FCs, no weird issues with the top of the screen being cut off, and no issues with touch inputs being off. Here are some more detailed instructions on how to get it set up:

1) If you've previously installed Order & Chaos then you'll need to delete *all* traces of it, including the installed app and the cache in /gameloft/games (delete the folder called "GloftMMHM").

2) Download the game cache in from http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PKUX3Y1B . Use an app like Androzip to extract the downloaded .rar file to /gameloft/games .

3) Time to download the Titanium Backup backup of Order & Chaos 1.0.1. It's Google time. This is the hardest part of the entire process. It helps if you can read Russian as, apparently, Russian forums are much more lax in what they can publicly post. If you can't find the backup file, PM me with your email address.

4) Once you have the Titanium Backup backup, use Androzip to extract the file's contents to /TitaniumBackup .

5) Install the game. To start, open Titanium Backup. Hit Menu, then Batch. Go down to where it says "Restore all apps with data" and hit the [Run] button. Unselect all apps except Order & Chaos. Hit the [Run the batch operation] button at the top of Titanium Backup. Install finished.

6) Check the main Apps menu to make sure Order & Chaos was installed successfully. It should open right up. Enjoy!
    If you open Order & Chaos and see a message that says the game is not compatible with your device then you skipped a step. Uninstall the game, then delete the cache in /gameloft/games , then try this process again.
    Warez not welcome. Mod close plz.

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA Premium App

This isn't warez, it's a workaround. I've legally purchased Order & Chaos on another Android device, and I'd love to be able to play it on my Transformer. Since the game doesn't officially support the Transformer yet and I'm willing to take the risk to not only root but also install a third party app that may or may not actually work, I think the judgement for this thread referenced here should be saved for the individual user, not simply labeled as warez and closed. This is a developers forum, after all, where we tend to push the boundaries of our devices. And, since the APK wasn't linked, there's really no foul here; just one geek sharing his experiences with fellow geeks.
    Guys, as I have said, you need A BACKUP of the 1.01 device free version, not an apk, not an apk renamed to zip (did I tell you to do that? :) ) and not a backup or apk from your phone (unless it is device free version).

Also, if you did everything right, on first start it SHOULD NOT ASK TO DOWNLOAD ANY CACHE. Not even 156 mb, as somebody mentioned here.

And if you want me to help you to deal with it, write me a PM, it's realy hard to follow your questions :)
    After acquiring a backup copy of 1.0.1. I placed it in the TitaniumBackup folder put the cache files in the gameloft/games/ folder and have been playing without FCs. Game screen is the correct size and there are no touchscreen issues.

Thanks a ton for finding this Rik064