Galaxy Note 2 or next nexus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

bdubs4200

Oct 18, 2010
So, I guess that's my Q... I'll have some extra dough and am wanting a new toy! I've had every nexus including the 7, love em all, but the features on the note 2 with the SPen.... *DROOL* I could see me actually documenting my schedule... which would be great. What's your thought? What you do in my boat?? S3 looks great but I imagine the next nexus will be even sexier than this one so wait... or wait more??!! I'm stoned drunk- sorry for the ramble :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

desmond2

Sep 21, 2012
mcallen tx
So, I guess that's my Q... I'll have some extra dough and am wanting a new toy! I've had every nexus including the 7, love em all, but the features on the note 2 with the SPen.... *DROOL* I could see me actually documenting my schedule... which would be great. What's your thought? What you do in my boat?? S3 looks great but I imagine the next nexus will be even sexier than this one so wait... or wait more??!! I'm stoned drunk- sorry for the ramble :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

the note 2 is your best option for now the next nexus has no battery access the tape in it may cause problems and it has very little battery life

Status
Not open for further replies.