Games....

Search This thread

tonyzoc

Mar 17, 2008
Syracuse, NY
While most games work I have a few that don't.
Asphalt 5 or 6 don't work... most likely a build. prop issue.
Heavy Gunner has an xy axis issue that is reported to be an ICS issue.
GTA III does work.

Has anyone moved the build.prop to get more games to install?

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

K

knucklesmckay

Not sure about build prop but I can say that Nova2 HD doesn't work (Gameloft sucks), Shadowgun force closes sometimes. Dead Space, Temple Run, Angry Birds Space and N64 emulator all work well.

djturnz

May 21, 2012
Pennsylvania
GTAIII only barely works for me. It ends up freezing the controls, so if I was running, he just keeps running as I am still touching the controls. The controls also seem to lag greatly causing me to get my butt kicked when I am trying to mug people.

thad2b

Apr 28, 2011
i'm considering buying this tab and games if definatly an interest. Was wondering has anyone tried a PSemulator on the tab? Wonder how that would play with something like say, FF7 :) also curious how Mini Motor Racing plays on the tab.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using xda premium

earlster

Dec 7, 2010
it works on mine...try to download the latest version, try the HD version, i'm using it.

I removed it and re-installed it. Still doesn't work. It downloads the levels, goes to the PopCap screen then hangs forever, sometimes it makes it to the next screen (Loading...), then hangs.
I can't find a HD version, just the regular pay for version. It works just fine on my Atrix 2.

mrnamster

Dec 7, 2007
Real Racing 2 doesn't work. It installs but gets a server error 5002 when launched. I bought the Tab just for this awesome game! :(

nphil

Feb 9, 2008
I got a bunch of Gameloft games to work, by changing the build.prop to Galaxy Nexus. Same GPU as our tab, and high resolution, so the games should be optimized. Unzip this and overwrite the one inside /system/

Make a backup first, this might cause problems down the line.

EDIT: Yeah this kills sound. So, after you change your build.prop, download the games, install the data and restore your backed up build.prop. Sound will work again. The games will also still work.

There is an app on the market called "Device Spoofer" that makes this process easier.

View attachment build.prop.zip

Last edited:
Reactions: deio

kwes

May 29, 2008
I got a bunch of Gameloft games to work, by changing the build.prop to Galaxy Nexus. Same GPU as our tab, and high resolution, so the games should be optimized. Unzip this and overwrite the one inside /system/

EDIT: Yeah this kills sound. So, after you change your build.prop, download the games, install the data and restore your backed up build.prop. Sound will work again. The games will also still work.

There is an app on the market called "Device Spoofer" that makes this process easier.

View attachment 1078286

Device Spoofer worked great. You a life saviour. Thanks 4 the tip.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using xda premium

samaz

May 22, 2012
shanghai
e-vincent.tk
While most games work I have a few that don't.
Asphalt 5 or 6 don't work... most likely a build. prop issue.
Heavy Gunner has an xy axis issue that is reported to be an ICS issue.
GTA III does work.

Has anyone moved the build.prop to get more games to install?

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

Asphalt does work on my tablet(p3110) but Plants vs Zombies don't~~

Luffyd.zoro

Jan 26, 2013
it works on mine...try to download the latest version, try the HD version, i'm using it.

I downloaded the plant vs zombiesHD version which was around 2 mb , later when I installed and launched the game it stopped working the message says "unfortunately plant vs zombies has stopped working" so any suggestions for this problem:)
thank you in advance:)

_Variable

Jun 10, 2012
Manila
I downloaded the plant vs zombiesHD version which was around 2 mb , later when I installed and launched the game it stopped working the message says "unfortunately plant vs zombies has stopped working" so any suggestions for this problem:)

That message you got is called a "force close" Some apps do this s8metimes especially if there are many apps fighting for Ram, thats when you need the multirasking butt8n, which looks like 2 frames with an overlap, selecting "Remove all" will clear up Ram.

Thats all i really know, feel free to PM me for further issues.

Sun Cellular
"LG should go bankrupt"

gyur3x

Dec 22, 2012
Pécs

hi!

PvZ works great for me, I am using version 1.3.16 with included data files to sd card.
however, it is always asking for network, just for starting the app.

Duarte777

Nov 2, 2011
Braga
do you guys experience any lag in games on custom or official firmware and which firmware is best for gaming? I will get gtab 2 7.0 in few days so I thought it would be good to ask.

Nop, i can run Modern combat 4, GTA, dead trigger, spider man etc perfectly without any lag, using cm10.1 but with a official Rom it should the same.

Reactions: jperkovic

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

View attachment build.prop.zip
    do you guys experience any lag in games on custom or official firmware and which firmware is best for gaming? I will get gtab 2 7.0 in few days so I thought it would be good to ask.

Nop, i can run Modern combat 4, GTA, dead trigger, spider man etc perfectly without any lag, using cm10.1 but with a official Rom it should the same.