1600.2487.8107.12070 ROM is out

Search This thread

klro0017

Mar 23, 2006
Also on Zune for Vodafone Germany Branding..

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

Last edited:

reubenyap

Aug 27, 2010
Any idea what is this?

059N215: Nokia 800 RM-801 3 SE SE Black v2

SE as in Sweden or Standard Edition lolz

reubenyap

Aug 27, 2010
Yeah figured it out after a realizing 3 was the operator :D

Btw, do you know what the differences are between the Country Variants?

I'm from Malaysia and I loaded the Vodafone NZ one and notice that I often get errors when hitting the search button saying that it cannot connect to search although browsing and e-mail works fine.

jnr21

Aug 17, 2007
Helsinki
Yeah figured it out after a realizing 3 was the operator :D

Btw, do you know what the differences are between the Country Variants?

I'm from Malaysia and I loaded the Vodafone NZ one and notice that I often get errors when hitting the search button saying that it cannot connect to search although browsing and e-mail works fine.

Country variants are unbranded.

mdsharpe

Sep 25, 2006
Loud update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

OK I am not liking this update.

Everything has gone MUCH LOUDER.

In the evening I listen to podcasts with my phone, and now the minimum volume is much louder. I liked it the way it was!

When plugging a USB cable into the phone, the sound is extra loud even when the volume is set low.

Anyone else experiencing this?

-obiwan-

Dec 13, 2011
OK I am not liking this update.

Everything has gone MUCH LOUDER.

In the evening I listen to podcasts with my phone, and now the minimum volume is much louder. I liked it the way it was!

When plugging a USB cable into the phone, the sound is extra loud even when the volume is set low.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Yes, same here. Be careful with in coming calls while you listen to music using headphones. Volume will jump to full for a couple of seconds. Accourding to Nokia Forum (http://discussions.europe.nokia.com...one/Everything-LOUDER-with-12070/td-p/1353045) there is a bug logged already:

"The fade-in effect is bugged with 12070, for example if youre listening to music and get a call, previously you would hear the ringtone fade in, unfortunatly with the new update the initial fade volume is set to 30, this occurs with apps that use the fade-in effect too.
The only current solution is to put the phone in silent or if thats not an option for you, uninstalling the update is the only way."

Hopefully Nokia is going to fix this quickly.

mdsharpe

Sep 25, 2006
Yes, same here. Be careful with in coming calls while you listen to music using headphones. Volume will jump to full for a couple of seconds. Accourding to Nokia Forum (http://discussions.europe.nokia.com...one/Everything-LOUDER-with-12070/td-p/1353045) there is a bug logged already:

"The fade-in effect is bugged with 12070, for example if youre listening to music and get a call, previously you would hear the ringtone fade in, unfortunatly with the new update the initial fade volume is set to 30, this occurs with apps that use the fade-in effect too.
The only current solution is to put the phone in silent or if thats not an option for you, uninstalling the update is the only way."

Hopefully Nokia is going to fix this quickly.

I hope so. I agree with your warning, and have been careful to put the phone on silent when listening to podcasts with headphones.

mowking

Nov 10, 2007
Like everybody, I have this sound issue after the update to 12070.
But, the main problem is that reverting to 11500 does not resolve the problem !

Back to 11500, the sound is still louder to 30 for a few seconds when receiving a call.

How to get rid of this bug ?

-obiwan-

Dec 13, 2011
Like everybody, I have this sound issue after the update to 12070.
But, the main problem is that reverting to 11500 does not resolve the problem !

Back to 11500, the sound is still louder to 30 for a few seconds when receiving a call.

How to get rid of this bug ?

True, I rolled back as well due to those issues but they are still there :-(

G

GuestK0066

Has anyone from Denmark received this update?

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

Top Liked Posts