[COLLECTION]Stock Nandroid Backups for Different CIDs

Search This thread

sold2

May 12, 2012
I am in great trouble, I bought a HTC ONE X over the internet. I want it back to factory settings, but some things we do not understand. I have problems with it, the problem with wireless, an error occurs at start-up and every time I ask for a network. whether my problems stopped if they did a nandroid restore?
INF>
Unlock
HBOOT> 1.39.0000
RADIO> 5.1204.162.29
--------------------------------
CID: HTC_Y13
VER.3.18.401.1

whether it would help me, "CID HTC__Y13
Nandroid Backup 2.17.401.2CID__Y13 thanks to Teemu "?

-http :/ / xdaforums.com/showthread.php? t = 1975140

tx :(

People please tell me what I need to do, I am so crazy with this mob!!!!
I was trying install nan 3.14, but my touch didn't work..... First I flash boot.img then nan restore, is that correct?
I installed 3.18 but same problem, WiFi....
Tell me what I need to do :(

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

Mr Hofs

Sep 10, 2011
People please tell me what I need to do, I am so crazy with this mob!!!!
I was trying install nan 3.14, but my touch didn't work..... First I flash boot.img then nan restore, is that correct?
I installed 3.18 but same problem, WiFi....
Tell me what I need to do :(

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

You are stalking on PM already ;) .......

Reactions: dragonesdenano

S2kT68m

Feb 3, 2009
Hi to all.

First: Thanks matt95 for this Thread. Its very helpful. Only when you have forgotten the backup, you realize how important it is.

I have upload a full fresh backup from the HTC_102 CID Device with 3.18.401.1 to my Dropbox. It was made with TWRP 2.4.0.0, for restore you need TWRP too.

Here is the link

Thanks again matt 95 and all users for provide his backups

Here is a better Mirror than my own Dropbox link.

3.18.401.1 (CID: HTC_102)

Thx and Credits to Bornsummer for this Mirror

Best Regards

ace9988

Dec 15, 2010
Dark Side of the Moon
after typing in "fastboot getvar version-main"...the version I get is 3.14.401.600. is there a nandroid version I can put on ? can't seem to find any info specific to that version number

cid: HTC__001
hboot: 1.28.0000
radio-5.1204.162.29

TToivanen

May 16, 2012
You can use any backup for which the '401' part of the version matches. xx.xx.401.xx

Use for example 3.14.401.31

Sent from my IceCold One X

Reactions: ace9988

dragonesdenano

Jan 25, 2011
Lanus, Buenos Aires
Hi to all
I would to request a CWM nand back base taiwan 3.19 for cooking purposes
Only boot.img and system.4ext.tar files, not the rest with ur personal date.
Please please with kind, if u can do it just pm
Thanks to all in advance

SkyDragon© You Are Not Allow To Lick My Banner, Stay Away!

_deleted_

Jun 14, 2012
Suggestion:

You should probably make a section in the OP about TWRP and CWM backups. (Unless i'm being blind) there isn't one.

Probably useful to explain how to install a TWRP nandroid, as even i struggled haha

Download TWRP created nandroid

1. Make a backup with TWRP recovery.
2. Mount USB storage (navigate to sdcard:/TWRP/backups/<serialnumber> pick a folder, copy the contents from downloaded nandroid into one of those folders

Restore that folder...

Seems to have worked for me. Although ive never really used a TWRP nandroid before, so could be wrong ;)

TToivanen

May 16, 2012
Suggestion:

You should probably make a section in the OP about TWRP and CWM backups. (Unless i'm being blind) there isn't one.

Probably useful to explain how to install a TWRP nandroid, as even i struggled haha

2. Mount USB storage (navigate to sdcard:/TWRP/backups/<serialnumber> pick a folder, copy the contents from downloaded nandroid into one of those folders

Restore that folder...

Seems to have worked for me. Although ive never really used a TWRP nandroid before, so could be wrong ;)

And it's worth noticing that TWRP names boot images differently. They should be flashed like this

fastboot flash boot boot.emmc.win

Sent from my IceCold One X

Mr Hofs

Sep 10, 2011
Suggestion:

Restore that folder...

Why didn't just asked a friend ..... you stubborn girl ! ;)

_deleted_

Jun 14, 2012
Why didn't just asked a friend ..... you stubborn girl ! ;)

Haha well sorry! :silly:

And an addition to my previous post, apparently not all TWRP backups need that doing haha, just the one i downloaded which weren't in a dated folder sort of thing haha :p

But should still explain where TWRP back ups are kept

_deleted_

Jun 14, 2012
IMPORTANT

Having just downloaded a nandroid and installed it, it appears some users phone numbers are still currently saved. I'm pretty sure this isn't ideal and i urge people to ensure no personal details are leaked through when kindly uploading backups for us...

Can everybody check their nandroids for personal numbers etc. I'm sure not only you wouldn't like it, but nor would those numbers who's are still currently saved.

Mr Hofs

Sep 10, 2011
IMPORTANT

Having just downloaded a nandroid and installed it, it appears some users phone numbers are still currently saved. I'm pretty sure this isn't ideal and i urge people to ensure no personal details are leaked through when kindly uploading backups for us...

Can everybody check their nandroids for personal numbers etc. I'm sure not only you wouldn't like it, but nor would those numbers who's are still currently saved.

Can you send matt the username that's linked to the nandroid, so he can contact the owner to let him know its in. The owner is probably not aware of this :D

But you are lucky.....i have let numerous users restore a nandroid, you pick one and you have some lucky numbers ! LOL

Reactions: dragonesdenano

stekke123

Apr 10, 2013
Hey guys i have a question if i use a older nandroid backup from my cid am i be able to do a RUU update to again a newer version?

Currently running 3.18.401.1

sending from my grey HOX

Mr Hofs

Sep 10, 2011
Thanks and if i am on the newer RUU will my device ota update to 3.18.401.1

sending from my grey HOX

Yeah just take a 3.14.401 nandroid and restore it, flash back the stock 3.14 recovery and do the official ota to 3.18.401. After that you make a new nandroid backup of the stock 3.18 rom.

stekke123

Apr 10, 2013
Yeah just take a 3.14.401 nandroid and restore it, flash back the stock 3.14 recovery and do the official ota to 3.18.401. After that you make a new nandroid backup of the stock 3.18 rom.

Ok now what i need to know is if i'm on the 3.14 and if i push to searche updates on my phone will it update that way or just mannualy?

sending from my grey HOX

Top Liked Posts