Tethering & portable hotspot

Search This thread

yaohui

Jun 23, 2012
I got hotspot problem. When i try to activate the hotspot with mobile data opened , it keep on turning on and off. However when i try to turn off mobile data and activate the hotspot , it worked. I tried to activate the hotspot and turn on mobile data after activated hotspot , the problem has appeared again, same as keep on turning on and off. There another situation that comes for the hotspot is after activated and try to edit the SSID or Password without mobile data , it appeared the same problem again. What should i do ? I have rooted and with stock rom and kernel. Android 4.4.2 D821

chaco81

Sep 28, 2010
OH
Google Pixel 3 XL
Google Pixel 6 Pro
I got hotspot problem. When i try to activate the hotspot with mobile data opened , it keep on turning on and off. However when i try to turn off mobile data and activate the hotspot , it worked. I tried to activate the hotspot and turn on mobile data after activated hotspot , the problem has appeared again, same as keep on turning on and off. There another situation that comes for the hotspot is after activated and try to edit the SSID or Password without mobile data , it appeared the same problem again. What should i do ? I have rooted and with stock rom and kernel. Android 4.4.2 D821

check ur APN settings must have IPV4/IPV6 not only the 4

Reactions: bossfei

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

check ur APN settings must have IPV4/IPV6 not only the 4