[Q] Quick Glance Issue

Search This thread

erasat

Oct 2, 2010
Am I the only who has problems with this feature after Kit kat Update? Just in case this is the feature that with the phone on a flat surface if you move your hand over it will show you notifications and other stuff. After the Kit Kat Update when I move my hand over the phone it shows me the Quick Glance screen for fractions of a second and then it goes to the Lock Screen.

I have checked everything and there is nothing different than before the update (I mean it was working great before), and I used this A LOT, so am I the only one with this issue?

Thanks.

G

GuestX0019

Am I the only who has problems with this feature after Kit kat Update? Just in case this is the feature that with the phone on a flat surface if you move your hand over it will show you notifications and other stuff. After the Kit Kat Update when I move my hand over the phone it shows me the Quick Glance screen for fractions of a second and then it goes to the Lock Screen.

I have checked everything and there is nothing different than before the update (I mean it was working great before), and I used this A LOT, so am I the only one with this issue?

Thanks.

Mine never did work 100% on 4.3. I checked it on KK and seems to work every time. 3 seconds though--hence quick glance--:)