lockscreen :(

Search This thread

rojdag

Feb 23, 2011
anybody else think the lockscreen is awful, ive searched about but cant find nothing on changing it anybody know different?

got the phone today coming from an x10 and..... WOW smoother than barry white :D

smartbot

Apr 24, 2011
Like others have said, Widget Locker is probably the best. It's available for $0.99 in the Amazon App Store and it's one of their best selling apps (that's how I found out about it).

rojdag

Feb 23, 2011
Thanks guys, just got it. agreed its the nuts!

the other little thing pissing me off, cant customise the powercontrol widget.

dk206

Oct 8, 2010
London, United Kingdom
Same but I want something which works with Samsung's music player's lockscreen widget.

Where I don't need to unlock phone to change tracks, pause /play etc.

Anyone got any ideas???

slyydrr

Feb 10, 2009
Boca Raton
Same but I want something which works with Samsung's music player's lockscreen widget.

Where I don't need to unlock phone to change tracks, pause /play etc.

Anyone got any ideas???

WidgetLocker has full widget capabilities. As long as it's a standard widget that can be added through the widget menu, you should be fine to add it to the WidgetLocker screen.

zenderady

Jun 21, 2009
when I enable widget locker it appears an icon in the notification tab. Is there a way to remove that?

daivik

May 9, 2011
Thanks guys, just got it. agreed its the nuts!

the other little thing pissing me off, cant customise the powercontrol widget.

Extended Controls. Market search it. :) It is the best one you could ever imagine. It does cost, but I bought it (and I am one cheap-skate! :p) Great app. Allows you to easily make the powercontrol widget, with a number of themes, or icon packs. Very useful app. :)

I remember when I bought it, there are a number of different apps that do the same thing. But this one just looked the best at the time, so have a quick read of the info on each app.

Top Liked Posts