[13.DEC][SD/MAGLDR]MccM MixTheme V1.3 HTC Sense.Iphone.ICS.Latest Miui Base[GB 2.3.7]

Search This thread
Root is similar to jailbreak. For rooting you need HSPL unlocked.

Just for trying see if Jaguar MIUI ROM helps you. I had very good experience with that ROM as well. If I am right flashing NAND ROM will make you loose Win Mobile.

Done it already (sorry for that, local article "chef"). It's MARVELOUS! The battery rocks without doing anything - yet.

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

Have you installed current widget? If you have put the widget on home screen,turn screen of for 2-3 mins,now turn screen on.now post ma reading on here:)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Aye, I did it but I removed this current rom and now I have the one in my signature. I'll re-install the app and let you know, thxs for your concern, m8.

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

lupus_hegemonia

Believe me i test all my build before i release it ..

And the build that u are using should good for one day on normal used ..

So last step is to format the sd card and test it again ..

My dearest "chef", I'm usually formating the SD every time I'm placing a 'sd' Android rom - even if it's the same and I'm trying to fix an issue.
Believe me, I tried many so far - about 7-8, by now. None of them had so rapid-fast battery drain as yours. But also, none of them was so FINE like yours (I loved your rom, since the very first moment I put it).

Reactions: mccmjoon76
I turned back again to this rom, as you can see in my signature - because I love it more than all the rest and... because I had THE SAME battery issue with everything I tested, even with Jaguar, with all!

I did EVERYTHING you guys told me to do, I installed every app you told me, I made all the proper settings you mention... nothing!

Last night (actually, about 2-3 am) I fully charged the phone. I woke up at 09:00 to buy some milk - the phone had about... 70% battery (in standby mode!).
I didn't used it much (few calls, an SMS) and at 17:00... the battery gone completely (with all the things you told me to do, all the apps, everything).
I fully charged AGAIN the phone, I went to the WinMo ("Energy Sense 6.5"), I formated the SD and I re-placed this rom here, again.
With a FULL CHARGED phone, I just did 5-6 reboots as the "chef" here mention, NOTHING more, just reboots... and the battery fell to... 91%!!!!!!
I left the phone in the WinMo6.5s and I went for sleep, because I have a very badly stomach pain today. I woke up... NOW, few minutes ago,... and the battery in WinMo6.5s is... 90%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I lost ONLY ONE % of battery for 4-5 hrs of standby in the WinMo6.5s... and in EVERY Android SD rom I tested, in the same short of time (more or less), I was loosing about 30-40%!!! Like I said above, I just made 4-5 reboots (!) and I lost 9% of the battery - in the Android rom!

Sorry fellas, maybe HTC HD2 Leo can run/have ANY kind of OS (perhaps we may see running even... MacOS, but definitely all these OS aren't made for the HD2!
Except, if this is all about SDs roms; perhaps the NAND roms don't suffering from such issues.

The bottom line is... I won't running Android, as much as I love it, if the battery last... 15-18 hrs without doing anything and in the same time (the SAME device), in WinMo6.5 I have a PERFECT battery.

RAMBO29

I can only say there is something wrong in the setup. It's not the ROM since both Jaguar and MCCM is same.Unless there is a rogue app which you installed unknowingly, I can only think of one culprit: SD card. if you want to try it any more, get a new card for testing. Reboot takes a lot of battery. My stand by current is 3-12mA which gives about 2 days with normal usage.

I turned back again to this rom, as you can see in my signature - because I love it more than all the rest and... because I had THE SAME battery issue with everything I tested, even with Jaguar, with all!

I did EVERYTHING you guys told me to do, I installed every app you told me, I made all the proper settings you mention... nothing!

Last night (actually, about 2-3 am) I fully charged the phone. I woke up at 09:00 to buy some milk - the phone had about... 70% battery (in standby mode!).
I didn't used it much (few calls, an SMS) and at 17:00... the battery gone completely (with all the things you told me to do, all the apps, everything).
I fully charged AGAIN the phone, I went to the WinMo ("Energy Sense 6.5"), I formated the SD and I re-placed this rom here, again.
With a FULL CHARGED phone, I just did 5-6 reboots as the "chef" here mention, NOTHING more, just reboots... and the battery fell to... 91%!!!!!!
I left the phone in the WinMo6.5s and I went for sleep, because I have a very badly stomach pain today. I woke up... NOW, few minutes ago,... and the battery in WinMo6.5s is... 90%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I lost ONLY ONE % of battery for 4-5 hrs of standby in the WinMo6.5s... and in EVERY Android SD rom I tested, in the same short of time (more or less), I was loosing about 30-40%!!! Like I said above, I just made 4-5 reboots (!) and I lost 9% of the battery - in the Android rom!

Sorry fellas, maybe HTC HD2 Leo can run/have ANY kind of OS (perhaps we may see running even... MacOS, but definitely all these OS aren't made for the HD2!
Except, if this is all about SDs roms; perhaps the NAND roms don't suffering from such issues.

The bottom line is... I won't running Android, as much as I love it, if the battery last... 15-18 hrs without doing anything and in the same time (the SAME device), in WinMo6.5 I have a PERFECT battery.

I can only say there is something wrong in the setup. It's not the ROM since both Jaguar and MCCM is same.Unless there is a rogue app which you installed unknowingly, I can only think of one culprit: SD card. if you want to try it any more, get a new card for testing. Reboot takes a lot of battery. My stand by current is 3-12mA which gives about 2 days with normal usage.

Maybe you're right. But right now, I don't have a job, I have a young child to raise and my wife doesn't have job either.
So... buying a new SD NOW, it's out of question, m8.

tallguy75

Mar 13, 2010
hi Mccmjoon,
Need help for mms not working.Try to use fix 3g but still cant work.Thank you

Btw, I tried with another SD card from a friend - bought just 2 months ago. Same thing.
Also, I turned back to the WinMo6.5 "Energy Sense" I was using and I made a test, working the phone with few calls, SMS, a bit backgammon/chess games... and the battery (my OLD HTC battery!) last... 2 days and 4 hrs!
So, it's all about SD Android roms, they don't last long, not a bit.
And what's the point having Android and NOT using high-tech graphics, many apps, home widgets and such... to let the battery last longer?

RAMBO29

No clue what is wrong with your setup then. My case

Win Mo stand by 2-5mA
Android SD stand by with tytung kernel: 3-8mA.

As long as you don't use a tool to measure stand by mA nothing can be deduced.

Btw, I tried with another SD card from a friend - bought just 2 months ago. Same thing.
Also, I turned back to the WinMo6.5 "Energy Sense" I was using and I made a test, working the phone with few calls, SMS, a bit backgammon/chess games... and the battery (my OLD HTC battery!) last... 2 days and 4 hrs!
And what's the point having Android and NOT using high-tech graphics, many apps, home widgets and such... to let the battery last longer?

pakure

Sep 22, 2009
HYDERABAD

sorry mate..something is wrong on your side....we all get great battery on sd builds ...3-8 ma on standby....especially this build is the best.

may be you need to change that radio to 2.15....some radios can wring more juice on sd android

sometimes it can happen..like on my brothers hd2, every haret loading sd android used to run 9ma-12 ma min in standby...all thatr went away when i switched him to magldr.and sd build (cos he wasn't using windows 6.5 anyway).. use current widget and tell us your stats

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

hey mccm, why no ICS or JB builds from you?.......love your finishing touches:D

Last edited:

mccmjoon76

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 27, 2009
sorry mate..something is wrong on your side....we all get great battery on sd builds ...3-8 ma on standby....especially this build is the best.

may be you need to change that radio to 2.15....some radios can wring more juice on sd android

sometimes it can happen..like on my brothers hd2, every haret loading sd android used to run 9ma-12 ma min in standby...all thatr went away when i switched him to magldr.and sd build (cos he wasn't using windows 6.5 anyway).. use current widget and tell us your stats

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

hey mccm, why no ICS or JB builds from you?.......love your finishing touches:D

Thanks my friend :good:

Now focus more time on Note Build case my HD2 just send for repair :crying:

JB and ICS is great base will look into it after having more time ;)

And the Learning Never Ends team .wis1152.tytung and other devs are doing great job on it ! :good:

RAMBO29

Weather App?

Hello guys
Any one know how to show weather in the lock screen?I downloaded many lock screens with weather on them but the weather part does not work at all.

Also I saw with friend's Samsung S2, weather animation when changing screens. It was visible, non obstructive and very cool. He told me it was the Accuweather app. But it never worked for me.

EDIT. Installing Genie widget solved the problem

Last edited:

jimmy870

Jan 14, 2007
Hi,
the person I called, hear my voice low!
have you a solution for this problem?
Thank you

This problem has been stated a few times on the board with no solution found. People I talk to hear me very low while I hear them fine. This problem does not exist when running windows mobile. I find it hard to believe that there is no solution to the problem. Both HD2's I have, have the same problem when running Android. This is an excellent rom but I'm actually considering switching back to WM until a solution is found.

pakure

Sep 22, 2009
HYDERABAD
Never had this problem on any android Rom on 3 different hd2... only had it in wp7 previous roms

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: jimmy870

jimmy870

Jan 14, 2007
Never had this problem on any android Rom on 3 different hd2... only had it in wp7 previous roms

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk 2

I have an t-mobile hd2 (second-new) and a non t-mobile hd2 (first) I have installed this version of android on sd cards on both and on both I get complaints that my voice is very low. When I switch to WM and make the call they tell me they can hear me normally. What can I say? Seen a couple of posts from other users using "search thread" tool that state the same problem. One guy (forgive me don't currently remember which user) said he switched back to version 1.1 which doesn't have this problem.

pakure

Sep 22, 2009
HYDERABAD
Use the new native SD builds...they are fast and stable...this rom is fastest SD build..on fat 32...but native SD are the fastest Rom on android now...yes..1.1 was very good...1.2 had too many force closes..but fix permission using rom manager solved that..1.3 was tough to install..even on a clean card...sometimes it had issues...othertime it was good...but if it installed good..it had no problems.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: jimmy870

jimmy870

Jan 14, 2007
Use the new native SD builds...they are fast and stable...this rom is fastest SD build..on fat 32...but native SD are the fastest Rom on android now...yes..1.1 was very good...1.2 had too many force closes..but fix permission using rom manager solved that..1.3 was tough to install..even on a clean card...sometimes it had issues...othertime it was good...but if it installed good..it had no problems.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2

Other than the mic gain problem, this rom was excellent... I've tested a number of native SD (just to figure out how it's done). Do you have any suggestion as to what direction to go to find something compareable to this rom? Tried different ones up to and including JB. But what I'd really like to find is MccM Mix Theme V1.3 without the mic trouble. :D

wis1152

Jun 8, 2011
luton uk
media.xda-developers.com
Other than the mic gain problem, this rom was excellent... I've tested a number of native SD (just to figure out how it's done). Do you have any suggestion as to what direction to go to find something compareable to this rom? Tried different ones up to and including JB. But what I'd really like to find is MccM Mix Theme V1.3 without the mic trouble. :D

I know mccm was waiting for his HD2 come back from repair:) I think mccm will be back soon:)

jimmy870

Jan 14, 2007
I know mccm was waiting for his HD2 come back from repair:) I think mccm will be back soon:)

Hope he gets it back soon :fingers-crossed:. I've backed up my sd card and I am now playing with different roms (native sd) as you suggested. But MccM's rom was versitile in its own way and apparently very stable. Looking forward to his return. Thanks for the news!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    3 IN ONE !:D:D:D

IPHONE !

HTC Sense

Ice cream sandwich

This is the first Miui Build that I tweak and Mod for my own used but now i share it to U Guys so please bear with me :D

Base on miuiandroid.com with Kernel_3dak_R3.9.Master

Approve By 3dak ~ Big thanks to him for the system.ext2 HERE ;)

Include 1gb data.img Internal memory storage no need apps2sd or apps2ext

This Rom is running in speed of light :D

Miui Iphone Theme :D

screen201111200635.jpg
    screen201111200633.jpg
    screen2011112006351.jpg
    screen2011112006352.jpg
    shot000005e.jpg

HTC Sense3 with sense 3.0 Lock screen :D

screen201111200940.jpg
    screen201111201134.jpg
    screen201111201136.jpg
    screen2011112011361.jpg
    shot000004.jpg
    screen201111201140.jpg

Ice Cream Sandwich with ICS Lockscreen:D

screen201111201206.jpg
    screen2011112012061.jpg
    screen201111201207.jpg
    screen201111201208.jpg
    screen201111201209.jpg
    screen201111201213.jpg

What is working :
    Mostly everything ..:D
    Youtube,GPS,Camera,BT,Stream Player,Muzic player,USB PC transfer ,720p videos.Hot spot.FM Radio.Flash player.FM Radio .etc

What is not working :
    u tell me :)

Changelog and Fixs for MccM MixTheme v1.3 : HERE POST2

How To HAVE Fun with this Build :

U basically have 3 Launchers :

Iphone look ~ Miui Launcher / Iphone Theme

HTC Sense ~ Go Launcher EX / Fancy widget / SlateSense or HTC Sense Theme : How to Customize GO Launcher

Ice cream sandwich ~ Ice cream sandwich 2.4 Launcher / Black Ice Theme

Switch between launcher using 'Home Switcher' app [include in the build] and u can download app call 'Home manager' choose and set which Launcher for default or just press 'HOME' key to choose between Launchers.

Using 'Theme' app and choose the combination Theme with the Launcher .

And u can visit HERE for more Theme @ More Language :HERE and Lock screen HERE

How to customize apply theme :

After download the theme 'mtz' file ~ copy it into root SD Card 'Miui / Theme' folder and using Theme app on miui build to choose and apply it ..Done

Restart Launcher for full customize look :)

Now u can showed off to your friend he he ....

MccM MixTheme MIUI 1.12.9 V1.3 SD/MAGLDR Version Download HERE :
    http://depositfiles.com/files/0q8ro7ots or http://d-h.st/3c1

Replace this for MAGLDR VERSION :
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mfb4qsk75zmrspt

If u guys want to try 'kajos' latest miui version: HERE ...Changelog UPDATE (10.4.12) thanks kojas​

Place the 'Android' / 'Miui' / 'HTC custom dock background' folder onto to root sd card ~ Follow 'Instruction'

Apply this kernel TY R14 if u have higher battery drain HERE ~ thx tytung :) [update 22.12.11]

Note : U can replace the old data.img on the V1.3 Version .. if u got weird issue than just fresh install . Enjoy .

Remark : 2nd Reboot for solving Wakeup Bugs ..

If u got fc .. go to ROM Manager -fix permission .Reboot .

Best Speed setting :http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=19554586&postcount=3

Fix and Update ~ Post 2

MIUI ROM TIPS ~ Post 3

Instruction :
    SD Version : Used this cab for Booting Android Android Loader v6.0 Final for HD2
    Ok now, i write an instructional guide the best i can
    - Download the 'MccM' version.Unzip. Extract the 'Android' folder to root of your SD Card.
    - After you have done all the steps go into Android folder and tap CLRCAD (for working sound), and after that just tap HaRET
    -Booting ..
    -Enjoy

Boot with MAGDLR:

1- copy folder (Android) to SD Card .
    2- Boot in MAGDLR powering on your phone while you press the power button until MAGDLR appears.
    3- Select "SERVICES"
    4- Select "BOOT SETTINGS"
    5- Select "AD SD Dir"
    6- Select the "ANDROID" folder or the folder where you dropped the rom.
    7- Now select "BOOT AD SD" and wait boot .....

Special Thanks :
    MIUI Team
    3dak
    jaguaralani
    langthang
    patensas
    All the Miui dev for the Miui builds on HD2 ;)

I spend countless hours on polishing and modified the Build so that it can more Stable and Good for Daily used ~downloading, flashing, reflashing, testing..So, if you like my work and u want to buy me a coffee, I will appreciate it you can do this here DONATE otherwise a click on the "thanks" button is still a good idea :D

DONATE to 3dak :D
    Changelog V1.3:
    Fix~ fresh install apps FC problem
    Small Tweak for stabilization

Code:
    [B]MIUI ROM 1.12.9 Changelog[/B]
    December 9th, 2011 by Mark

This weeks Gingerbread changelog is as follows:

System:

Optimisation of setting the alarm. The process was forced to stop (Press Back key, Task Manager forced to stop etc) Alarm clock will still ring / alert
        Fix third-party applications, the system cannot adjust the ringer volume
        In some cases fix delete, send notice of phone restart due to application problems

Phone:

In some cases fix is not effective to switch between airplane mode

Messaging:

Optimisation of new messages notification in the upper right corner of contacts, choose to add recipient, do not directly input from pop-up

Themes:

Fix problem with lockscreen replacement style (including wallpaper support) option displays the wrong information

Music:

Fix problem where album art cannot be automatically downloaded

Gallery:

Optimisation of multi-frame GIF animations, you can now play all GIF animations frames
        Fix saving of Mms attachments when using GIF file format, only saving first frame as a Jpeg file

Weather:

Optimise the weather icon

Older release :

V1.2 ~ Release (11.12.11)

MccM MixTheme MIUI V1.2 SD/MAGLDR Version Download HERE :
    http://www.multiupload.com/9NZGANR9OC

Code:
    [SIZE="1"]ChangeLog V1.2

Less stable apn connection ~ Fix 
    More smooth and fast with [B]Go Launcher [/B] :  [URL="http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=20189192&postcount=223"][B]How to Customize GO Launcher[/B] [/URL]
    Same tweak for stability
    MMS~Fix
    Added more theme@Lock screen for u to apply :D now u can change the 'T Font' by apply buuf_blue theme [/SIZE]

V 1.1 ~ First Release (21.11.11)

MccM MixTheme MIUI V1.1 [11.11.11] SD/MAGLDR Version Download HERE :
    http://www.multiupload.com/6FFKZT06LJ

Replace this for MAGLDR VERSION :
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mfb4qsk75zmrspt

Code:
    [SIZE="1"]Self Reboot ~ fix
    Back ground noise ~ fix
    Full FM Radio support
    Camera fc ~ fix 
    Battery Drain high ~ fix 
    Tweak for running in speed of light :)
    Battery Drain 5ma when BT on 
    [COLOR="red"]Camcorder ~ HD 800X480 [/COLOR]
    Awesome Miui music player with equalizer 
    Low Ram after customize ~ fix 'now 260 MB' first boot .Ave 220 mb with Live Wallpaper ! :)[/SIZE]

V 1.0 ~ First test build (19.11.11)

Next :More Tweak and Fix when needed....

Arabic RTL Fix :http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=19618172&postcount=41 [update 23.11.11]

Install MyPhoneExchange to sync with outlook ~ [update 29.11.11]

Used Dual Mountto transfer file from PC [Update 11.12.11]

Used Barnacle Wifi Tether for Wifi Hot Spot .[Update 11.12.11]

Cann't connect to wifi with mode Ad-Hoc ~ http://forums.miuiandroid.com/archive/index.php/t-2772.html [Update 16.12.11] thx d.dot

Note: How to replace or apply fix and apps

Always backup your build before apply all the fix just in case ..

Unzip attachment

Boot to WM or Magldr

Copy or replace 'MIUI_update' folder into 'Android' folder and boot

Done..
    Best SPEED setting :

Used 'Autokiller Memory' set Presets to Extreme

Used 'Setcpu' set to 1190 mhz (smartass V2)

Done ...

Enjoy ...

MIUI ROM TIPS : HERE ~ Thanks pakure :) [update 30.1.12]
    OK Guys new update V1.3 with Latest MIUI Base 1.12.9 :D

U can replace the previous Data Img onto this new update :)

Enjoy and please give feedback ..

And press the THANKS Button Lol ....:D
    Guys this is my latest tweak and customize :D

shot000008f.jpg
    shot000010.jpg
    shot000011j.jpg
    shot000012.jpg

this time with Go Launcher more smooth and fast .... !!!

Stay tune and remember to hit the THANKS BUTTON :p