Search This thread

fernando sor

Inactive Recognized Themer
Sep 7, 2010
north of the wall
No you dolts. I'm saying ps3 and xbox are using ancient hardware. I don't care about mac v pc. I'm saying the graphics are better on new hardware OBVIOUSLY

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium

yojoe600

Jan 10, 2009
Greensboro, NC
I had a xbox 360 and got rid of it for ps3 since i didnt want to pay to play online and can u say blueray? also on topic with pc gaming... Diablo 3 comes out tomorrow so umm i may be gone for a few days :p

antp121

Jan 15, 2011
New Jersey
I had a xbox 360 and got rid of it for ps3 since i didnt want to pay to play online and can u say blueray? also on topic with pc gaming... Diablo 3 comes out tomorrow so umm i may be gone for a few days :p

Well I play on a ****ty TV in my room sooo bluray and quality as a whole really doesn't matter for me. Also, they always have live sales. Got a 1 yr card for like $20

Sent from my pcbblue_tenderloin using XDA Premium HD app

fernando sor

Inactive Recognized Themer
Sep 7, 2010
north of the wall
Seriously though an Asus g74 laptop with an i7 processor, 12 gb of memory, nvidea 560m card and a 256 solid state hd and I'm in geek heaven. My pc boots in 30 seconds and has like a 7.3 Windows score.
That's what i game on

Reactions: antp121

AshtonTS

May 11, 2011
Woodstock, CT
Seriously though an Asus g74 laptop with an i7 processor, 12 gb of memory, nvidea 560m card and a 256 solid state hd and I'm in geek heaven. My pc boots in 30 seconds and has like a 7.3 Windows score.
That's what i game on

MacBook air with i7, 4gb of memory, integrated gpu... Lol **** this I can't even try to compare without laughing at the specs of the air hahaha

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome to the HTC Rezound Off-Topic Thread!

Before posting, know this:

1. NO FLAMING.
    2. NO DISCUSSIONS ABOUT WHICH ROM IS THE BEST, WHO'S THE BEST DEV.
    3. RESPECT EACH OTHER AND FOLLOW THE RULES.
    If not, this thread will be closed like the other ones and there won't be any threads where you can post off-topic stuff.

Have fun :D

SynisterWolf thought he was here
    Flyhalf205 is now here
    @Neo what did you do? -_-
    Soo.... Don't judge me... I saw the new twilight..... It wasn't that bad.

Sent from my DROID RAZR M using Tapatalk 2

a9eqegyq.jpg

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2
    dads cancer is in remission.

SANDCASTLES.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1374971467028.jpg

Trolololol

#BlameAnt
    you people are idiots. plain and simple.

go post better battery life than that, rather than talking out of your ass.

on the rezound, I could never hit 3 hours screen on time in 12 hours. on the gs3, I barely hit 3 hours within 14 hours.

so stfu morons, I use my phone full throttle with everything syncing constantly throughout the day, and I send HUNDREDS of texts, use 4g all day and always have things open in the background.

God you people are annoying.

Sent from my HTC DNA

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

and actually, the boss was out yesterday and it was so dead, so I was using my phone often :)

Sent from my HTC DNA

Sent from my HTC DNA

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

and actually, the boss was out yesterday and it was so dead, so I was using my phone often :)

Sent from my HTC DNA

1) people have already posted better battery stats on the Rez and with smaller batteries than yours

2) 5 hours of wifi is not 4g all day

3) take a day off, you don't have to be a **** everyday

:)