[Q] How do I fix this

Search This thread

3CPO_R2D2

Apr 28, 2014
I edited the build.prob file change lcd density to 720. now I can't access phone

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-06-01-03-38-22.png
    Screenshot_2013-06-01-03-38-22.png
    9.4 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_2013-06-01-03-38-33.png
    Screenshot_2013-06-01-03-38-33.png
    9.4 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_2013-06-01-03-38-28.png
    Screenshot_2013-06-01-03-38-28.png
    14.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_2013-06-01-03-38-40.png
    Screenshot_2013-06-01-03-38-40.png
    12.4 KB · Views: 9

es0tericcha0s

May 6, 2010
mobilemojo5280.com
If you know how to use adb, and have USB Debugging or a custom recovery set up, you might be able to pull the build.prop, edit it on your computer, push it back, change permissions, and reboot to resolve. You aren't able to access your apps or anything like that, I suppose?

3CPO_R2D2

Apr 28, 2014
If you know how to use adb, and have USB Debugging or a custom recovery set up, you might be able to pull the build.prop, edit it on your computer, push it back, change permissions, and reboot to resolve. You aren't able to access your apps or anything like that, I suppose?
Am try to that, using DroidExplorer but after editng the build.prop the changes are not being saved. I thing usb debugging mode is disabled and I cant access anything in my phone. my device doesnt show in" fastboot devices"command when I use the ADB

es0tericcha0s

May 6, 2010
mobilemojo5280.com
fastboot devices only works in fastboot/bootloader mode and adb works when booted (with USB Debugging enabled) or via most custom recoveries. Did you install a custom recovery or just root? If just root, it might just be easier to return the device to stock and reroot.

es0tericcha0s

May 6, 2010
mobilemojo5280.com
If you are running any custom rom..extract that zip...copy that build.prop to sd card...now using Root Explorer on your phone copy it and head on to /system...delete the build.prop and paste the new one..and Reboot.
P.S.:Remember to Mount R/W before pasting it.

Don't think he can use his phone well enough to make that work. according to the way the pictures look, which is why I didn't suggest that one. All apps are going to be like that and it's not something you can scroll around in like you would if you zoomed in on the browser or something similar.

Reactions: theprakhar

theprakhar

Nov 15, 2012
Lucknow
www.facebook.com
Don't think he can use his phone well enough to make that work. according to the way the pictures look, which is why I didn't suggest that one. All apps are going to be like that and it's not something you can scroll around in like you would if you zoomed in on the browser or something similar.
Opz..my bad...i forgot that this is only his problem......yup...but still one other option left...he can install the zip of the rom which he is currently using WITHOUT formatting or wiping...just over-writing...It might work..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If you are running any custom rom..extract that zip...copy that build.prop to sd card...now using Root Explorer on your phone copy it and head on to /system...delete the build.prop and paste the new one..and Reboot.
    P.S.:Remember to Mount R/W before pasting it.