[Q] Kindle FIre HDX 7" Bricked?

Search This thread

oogasinghgg

Jul 26, 2014
Alright I know I have seen the things that my device might get bricked and I took the risks. So I had 1.3.2.1 Amazon OS and I got safestap and I got a ROM I didnt make a backup though :/ And today I wanted to update my kindle by uninstalling recovery for safe stap on stock os. BUT stock os wouldnt load it keeps staying at the logo. So I tried to reset the kindle by pressing volume button and power button. And now my stock rom still doesnt work but I still have safestrap. (3.70) and my rom slot 1 is gone :/ anyone can help?

jimyv

Jan 31, 2012
central Indiana
umm

Alright I know I have seen the things that my device might get bricked and I took the risks. So I had 1.3.2.1 Amazon OS and I got safestap and I got a ROM I didnt make a backup though :/ And today I wanted to update my kindle by uninstalling recovery for safe stap on stock os. BUT stock os wouldnt load it keeps staying at the logo. So I tried to reset the kindle by pressing volume button and power button. And now my stock rom still doesnt work but I still have safestrap. (3.70) and my rom slot 1 is gone :/ anyone can help?

If you read all warnings then you know there is no real help. Besides that all your information is misleading your version numbers are incorrect for your tablet your version number is incorrect for your safestrap and the procedure in which you use is this own detail inaccurate and not the way you use safestrap. Obviously not heedingg any of the warnings.. Or not even bothering to read the complete directions and or correlating thread on the correct use for anything. Otherwise you would not be in this predicament. My advice is to call Amazon get a replacement then do not attempt to modify your replacement if you enjoy using your Amazon Kindle.