[Theme]Octane/Valhalla Blue/Trans (New Links!)1/20

Search This thread

tehgyb

Mar 21, 2011
Easton, PA
I no it's a dumb question and I understand that your suppose to use the specific theme version for the ROM u install. So I downloaded both Valhalla final ROM n it's bluetrans theme and octane v2.x and it's theme put all on my sd card to try out both setup seperately. And see what I like better but I ended up running whitehawks Valhalla final and installEd the BlueTransOctaneValhalla instead of the bluetransvalfinal on accident. How will this affect my phone? everything seems to be working properly and running smoothly so far. I was going to reflash everything but haven't had a serious problem Or force close yet.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA App

There a few things different; it will run but there may be bugs, I can't think of which exactly off the top of my head, its nothing hugely major

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA

tehgyb

Mar 21, 2011
Easton, PA
Hello. What would you recommend from the market for a simple task manager, or killer? Thanks

Wayyyyy off topic you can start a thread in Q&A if you can't find an existing one. IMO task killers are more detrimental than helpful...

Anyway guys, hopefully I'll getting around to my final update versions soon, I've been so busy lately I'm sorry for my absence.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA

guitarplay

Mar 6, 2010
Mobile Internet is currently being throttled down (damn you tmobile!) so ill be downloading this when I get home.. Blue is my favorite color and i'm definitely looking forward to using this!

Sent from my SGH-T959V
Current rom: Octane v2

h.mirken

Nov 16, 2009
Twin Cities
For some reason, after flashing, I could not access my ringtones and the phone would not come out of silent mode. I tried fixing permissions but it didn't work. Any suggestions would be great. In the meantime I can't use it. Thanks for putting it out all the same.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The moment many have been waiting for...
    tehgyb and DoeblerDan present:
    Blue/Transparent Octane/Valhalla Theme

(Please see second post for change log!)

Three Versions:
    Octanev2/Valhalla 1.3.x
    Octanev3
    Valhalla Final

1zcpfo8.png

2dj46fl.png

Theme Contains:
    -Notification Bar and Icons
    -ICS 2.4 Launcher (Only on Octanev2 and Valhalla 1.3.x)
    -Transparent Settings menu
    -Transparent Dialer with Black Buttons
    -Blue/black themed in-call screens
    -Transparent Contacts
    -Transparent MMS
    -Quickpanel toggles
    -Transparent Dropdown w/blue android
    And much much more! See the pics above, then give it a test drive to find out!

Oct v3 Note theme comes with CRT on/off, Browser fix and pwr menu mod. ...and full bloat. Delete what you don't want from system/app before you flash it. or use FB's debloater found here and flash my transparent apks from here
    EDT Tweaks is still not included in KJ6 or Octane v3, so the transparent Settings.apk will have a dead EDT link inside it. I will be cleaning this up soon.

Install:
    Download for Oct v2.x and Val 1.3.x http://www.sgs4g.codedgraphx.info/tehgyb/BlueTransTheme/BlueTransOctaneValhalla.zip
    Download for Octane V3.x: http://www.sgs4g.codedgraphx.info/tehgyb/BlueTransTheme/BlueTransOctv3.zip
    Download for Val Final: http://www.sgs4g.codedgraphx.info/tehgyb/BlueTransTheme/BlueTransValFinal.zip
    Download the file for your version of the ROM then:
    With already having Octane or Valhalla installed; Clear caches, flash the downloaded package in CwM.
    If you have installation troubles, or FCs, you may need to do full wipes and do a clean install of your ROM, then flash this over it.
    DO NOT INSTALL THE THEME AND THE ROM AT THE SAME INSTANCE! Always boot in between flashes or you will boot loop!

Big thanks to criskello and the devs responsible for the Galaxy Rom on the i9100
    And about 10,000 other people for many different things ranging from pngs used in this theme through simply posting a guide on theming ;P
    Biggest thanks EVER to Raver and Whitehawkx for making these great ROMs and allowing me to play with them =D And for help/advice along the way.
    Also, thanks to everyone who has tested and/or helped debug prior to release =)
    Big Big thanks to DroidMyst for hosting!!!

Extra:
    Add this blue droid battery icon-

m9vz8i.png

New Download links coming soon
    Flash in CwM (Will replace framework-res.apk)

PLEASE REPORT ANY BUGS FOUND IN THIS THREAD SO THEY MAY BE FIXED, THANK YOU.
    whats faster valhalla or octane?
    and which launcher is the fastest? GO , ADW, or launcher pro or even the ICS launcher by team syndicate?

Imo ravers cm hybrid he released last night takes the cake.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA App
    Hello. What would you recommend from the market for a simple task manager, or killer? Thanks

Wayyyyy off topic you can start a thread in Q&A if you can't find an existing one. IMO task killers are more detrimental than helpful...

Anyway guys, hopefully I'll getting around to my final update versions soon, I've been so busy lately I'm sorry for my absence.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA
    So now that Megaupload is gone, is there another way to get this theme?

Not yet, i have them all backed up, and they will be restored with a new host asap. (thank you droidmyst!)

Edit: New download links up!
    Val final is up! Didnt get to test too much, so be sure to let me know if you find bugs! and I changed the QP icons, if they go over well enough I may change all versions to this set.