[POLL] What are you currently using: CWM or TWRP?

What are you USING?

• ClockworkMOD Recovery

Votes: 24 63.2%
  • Touch Recovery

Votes: 14 36.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Steam.

Jun 7, 2012
Skopje
Neither, using 4ext as all zips flash through it.CWM/TWRP just runs an aroma installer, and when it comes to the installing part it ends instantly, no errors whatsoever.4ext is very nice, except that it doesn't have a sideload option but i'll live with it.

Reactions: ranger4740

goodundoer

Dec 20, 2010
Neither, using 4ext as all zips flash through it.CWM/TWRP just runs an aroma installer, and when it comes to the installing part it ends instantly, no errors whatsoever.4ext is very nice, except that it doesn't have a sideload option but i'll live with it.

What you described is most likely Aroma's fault, not CWM/TWRP. That thing is glitchy as hell.

davidelc1

Aug 4, 2013
Clockwork for now, tried both but Clockwork i think its really simple and stable

(Sent from my Shuttle with XDA Android App)

hacktrix2006

Jan 15, 2011
Using 4EXT myself as CWM or TWRP has issues with backing up /sd-ext and sometime even partitioning for a SD-EXT as well on the later versions of TWRP and CWM.

taimur272

Jun 21, 2013
Karachi
How can I move from cwm to 4ext. I have cwm installed. My phone is unlocked and s-on.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using xda app-developers app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.