[Live Wallpaper] Droid X Live Wallpaper - The eye is watching

Search This thread

trakcon

Mar 22, 2011
I, too, have the issue with the black bar covering a third of the screen when I go back to the home screen. It seems to be when I leave an app that was in landscape, going back to the portrait ADW screen. I've tried disabling the ADW cache, but to no avail. I love these wallpapers, but the black bar is driving my nuts!

Thanks, in advance,
Mike

Droid X

britoso

Jan 13, 2010
Orlando
I, too, have the issue with the black bar covering a third of the screen when I go back to the home screen. It seems to be when I leave an app that was in landscape, going back to the portrait ADW screen. I've tried disabling the ADW cache, but to no avail. I love these wallpapers, but the black bar is driving my nuts!

Thanks, in advance,
Mike

Droid X
Check if the black bar bug is present in the original droidx wallpaper.

Dizzy Strife

Jun 5, 2011
Ok I need some assistance. I downloaded and installed the blue eye with alternate background, the grey eye and the droid incredible one someone else posted. I use astro to install them. I have tried all 3 and when I set them as wallpaper, all I get is a while screen. I have an LG Optimus T through T-mobile. Any idea why all I get is a white screen? Thanks for any help in advance.