The key is to get it apart and get every bit of water out/dried, I guess I shoulda mentioned to watch aspects of things to not get hot, however a regular blow dryer on low or cool shouldn't hurt anything, it will be a delicate process. First things first though, get the battery out, do not try and turn it on. I've fixed thousands of microelectronic boards, traces, solder points, and water damage accounts for about 75% of most of what I've seen. If you aren't comfortable with this as most wouldn't be, find someone who is or try some kind of tep, tsp, whatever but it doesn't sound like that's an option... Good luck and follow up, I'd like to hear how it turns out...
Sent from my EVO using xda premium