Haptic no longer working

Search This thread

toohsieh

Nov 26, 2012
San Jose, CA
Even though I enabled vibrate on touch in my sound settings, I never get haptic feedback for anything. I've enabled haptic in my SwiftKey settings as well, but no dice. Weird thing is, I could have sworn I had haptic when I first got this phone, but now it's gone and I can't fathom why. Has anyone had this issue before?

Sent from my One using XDA Free mobile app

Even though I enabled vibrate on touch in my sound settings, I never get haptic feedback for anything. I've enabled haptic in my SwiftKey settings as well, but no dice. Weird thing is, I could have sworn I had haptic when I first got this phone, but now it's gone and I can't fathom why. Has anyone had this issue before?

Couple if things. I had to go into the SwiftKey settings and turn up keyless vibration from to to 25. After that you may have battery saver enabled which would turn off your vibration

swrajjoshi

Oct 14, 2010
Sydney

I posted this under another topic dealing with vibrator issues.

I think this is bug from profiles or quiet hours. The link to cyanogen mod bug-
https://jira.cyanogenmod.org/browse/BACON-467

I have owned OPO for few days and probably on 2nd day I lost the vibration. This was driving me crazy for last few days, I even raised a ticket with OPO hardware thinking the motor is shot but then I can see that the phone vibrates on bootup. I recently came across someone saying that the file sys/devices/virtual/timed_output/vibrator/enable value staying as 0 is causing the motor to not work. Come to think of it, I started using profiles and quiet hours from next day.

I don't know if there's a workaround editing the enable file value to 1? I think my notification LED light is also not working cause of the issues with quiet hours.

AZImmortal

Dec 22, 2010
I just wanted to say that my haptic feedback suddenly went away as well. Does anyone have any new leads regarding this?

pifsworld

May 1, 2010
Make sure the intensity option is at full. I've managed to disable mine using this

Sent from my A0001 using XDA Free mobile app