[Q] SGT7 upgrade attempt to 4.2.2 and failed - need help
I'm new to this forum.
Seeking help from the expert.
Recently I have successfully upgrade my Galaxy Tab GT-P1000 to Jelly Bean 4.2.2
Then I help my friend to upgrade his.
However, I got stuck.
Below is the sequence I performed before I got stuck:
1. The Tab was on firmware 2.3.3 version
2. I root and install clockworkmod using CF-Root-TAB7_XX_OXA_JQ1-v3.3-CWM3RFS file.
3. I performed backup
4. Then I follow the instruction written in one of the site for upgrade to Jelly Bean 4.2.2 i.e. wipe data/factory reset and "wipe cache partition and wipe Dalvik cache.
5. Load CM10.1 Android 4.2.2 custom ROM
6. Then it reboot to Cyanogen but I had trouble to load google app package. tried a couple of time it went back to main menu.
7. This is when thing went wrong. I restore back from the back up I did earlier. Restore was successful but reboot and hang.
8. Then I powered off again. Restart using (power and volume +) then I've got error message such as
E: unknown volume for path [/system],
E: unknown process volume! Skipping...
E: unknown volume for path [/ data]
Now the tab is unusable. Kindly advice how to proceed.