pri = pie rightfully ingested

rutter9

Dec 31, 2007
pony running inside...

they are viscous creatures

mylittleponybeveragenap.png

C

cardiox

Poot Release Inverter...elevator rides will never be the same...LOL!!!

topdnbass

Jan 13, 2009
This thread will serve as an excellent Penis Removal Interface for the op and his boyfriend.

HondaCop

Jul 2, 2010
Virginia
Has anyone been able yet, to update their primary rate interface(PRI)?

- Sent via my EVO 2.2 (Fresh 3.1.0.1) from the back seat of your Momma's car.

mcbrided

Jun 7, 2008
That is so god damned funny that the google results for the term he claims it is ONLY includes himself ranting.:D

bender1077

Jul 20, 2010
CHICAGO
Wow... this should be stickied. Lots of good info on this thread.

bedoig

Aug 5, 2006
I hate to jump on the bandwagon, but it is pretty hilarious that the OP calls out someone from PPCGeeks using Wikipedia as a source when apparently he had no source at all.

I'm sure we've all put our foot in our mouths at some point though. Just have to be able to laugh at yourself.

LOL. Too funny.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok, let me see if I understand what's going on here because clearly many of you don't.

Primary Rate Interface is an ISDN term for stuff about multiple DS0 connections between two endpoints. ex: A T-1 or E-1 line. It has nothing to do with cell phones. The OP was actually right about this. If you're talking about Primary Rate Interface on this message board you're probably wrong, off-topic, or both. I can see how the OP could find that annoying. Links already in this thread or a quick search can confirm this.

"Preferred Roaming Index" does not exist. The OP made it up.

PRI is not an acronym for anything that affects the Preferred Roaming List (at least as of July 28 2005 which is the most recent version of the PRI we have access to). The OP is very confused about this and so are many others. More on this later.

Those are the only two things the OP was wrong about. Everything else he said is true. He accurately described Primary Rate Interface and Preferred Roaming List. If you think anything else about his post is wrong you are confused.

As related to CDMA devices there is another "PRI" that stands for Product Release Instruction. These are instructions to vendors who release CDMA Products. It has nothing to do with any of the concepts covered by Primary Rate Interface or Preferred Roaming List. It probably doesn't help that the linked spec doesn't even define what an acronym in it's title stand for until page 4 and some of you douches, in your eagerness to point out that the OP is a douche, which he is but you should probably get a mirror and check your sources before you point fingers, didn't bother to actually read up on what PRI actually is (even though it was posted 3 times in this thread, I'm not allowed to post links yet so scroll up and find them yourself).

Some confusion may come from CDMA handset vendors that have apparently chosen to call some arbitrary list of network settings on your phone, some of which have default values defined in the PRI spec, PRI and sometimes release "PRI updates". This nomenclature doesn't actually make any sense but whatever it's not too horribly confusing as long as you know PRI is mostly just a bunch of network settings. Plz correct me if I'm wrong here I don't do much with CDMA.

Note: the PRI has not been updated since Ver 1.2, April 28, 2008 http ://ww w.cdg.or g/devices/ghrc/documents.asp If anyone has a copy of it please post as CDG charges $50 to request it. The previous thing posted is from 2005, isn't actually the spec itself but a companion document, and has lots of "TBD"s in it.

None of the ISDN concepts covered by PRI have anything to do with CDMA at all. There is no DS0 in CDMA nor any equivalent concept of "carrying multiple voice ... transmissions between a network and a user".

sgt. slaughter is very confused as he somehow managed to merge the concepts of ISDNs Primary Rate Interface and GHRC's Product Release Instructions, and PRL, and the things that are called "PRI updates" into one giant jumble. It will probably never matter if you confuse PRI and "PRI updates" but neither of those have anything to do with PRL or multiple transmissions. Well, not entirely true. In 2005 the PRI stated that you must configure "to include or exclude the PRL version information within the mobile’s normal UI menus" but there is no interaction between PRL and PRI.

People need to cite their sources more. Hopefully in the process of doing this you will also READ your sources and figure out if you yourself are full of crap before you post telling other people they are confused.

Citing a wiki as a source is perfectly acceptable IFF that wiki also cites it's source and is well written and maintained. This can be very practical as a wiki may cite several relevant sources, surmise them, be vetted by the community for accuracy, and also surmise any opposing data. You should probably check the source the wiki cites if there is any doubt as to it's accuracy. Answers.com rarely meets this litmus. Wikipedia.org usually does. ymmv