[Q] i9505 headphone and bluetooth sound problem

Search This thread

Moffe11

Feb 11, 2012
Uppsala
Hi, i got a swedish galaxy s4 i9505 unlocked with 4.3, latest updates and everything.
But whenever i play music in my headphones or bluetooth device (original samsung and bose ae2 for headphones and a logitech ue boombox) the sound messes up and starts to clic and scratch from time to time, i have to unplugg the headphones/bluetooth device, clean ram and restart the musicplayer for it to go away.
I use jet audio pro, but doesn't matter what musicplayer i use, the stock one is also weird.

Anyone have the same problem or solution?

Repulsa

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 3, 2010
Your Mom's crib
Hi, i got a swedish galaxy s4 i9505 unlocked with 4.3, latest updates and everything.
But whenever i play music in my headphones or bluetooth device (original samsung and bose ae2 for headphones and a logitech ue boombox) the sound messes up and starts to clic and scratch from time to time, i have to unplugg the headphones/bluetooth device, clean ram and restart the musicplayer for it to go away.
I use jet audio pro, but doesn't matter what musicplayer i use, the stock one is also weird.

Try to go to recovery and do a wipe cache/Factory reset your phone. If the proble still persist try to reflash the 4.3 stock rom from samsung. have a nice day.

Joku1981

Jun 4, 2012

Go to Apps - Settings - More - About device and make us a screenshot (Home button + Power button) :fingers-crossed:

Moffe11

Feb 11, 2012
Uppsala
There we are

Attachments

• yOjV12P.jpg
    yOjV12P.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

Joku1981

Jun 4, 2012

All seems correct. U can do this:
- Make a Internal Memory Backup. VERY IMPORTANT!!
- Do a factory reset (this will erase ur Internal Memory!!! )
- From your home screen press the apps icon in the lower right corner.
- Find and press the settings icon.
- In the upper end of the screen press the accounts tab.
- in the bottom of the next screen press the Backup and reset button.
- Press the factory data reset.
- Read the info on your cell phone screen and hit Reset device.