Tmobile rom on AT&T Note 3?

Search This thread

syrkel2

Apr 14, 2007
Rockford, IL
Is this possible to install a tmobile stock rom on the at&t note 3 or will the locked bootloader prevent this? just curious as i'm gonna be moving to tmobile for the unlimited LTE and would like to use the stock apps as well with it. Does anybody know if this is possible? I looked around a little bit and couldn't find any information on doing this.

Reactions: GbLcT

mazdamiata210

Apr 8, 2012
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Is this possible to install a tmobile stock rom on the at&t note 3 or will the locked bootloader prevent this? just curious as i'm gonna be moving to tmobile for the unlimited LTE and would like to use the stock apps as well with it. Does anybody know if this is possible? I looked around a little bit and couldn't find any information on doing this.

1. This should be in the help section

2. I've flashed verizon roms on my note 3 without a problem so it's possible. All you'll have to do is update your APN settings. It can't hurt to try it, that's the point of safestrap!

Reactions: GbLcT

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

1. This should be in the help section

2. I've flashed verizon roms on my note 3 without a problem so it's possible. All you'll have to do is update your APN settings. It can't hurt to try it, that's the point of safestrap!