N7 tasker tablet talk and read sms i have a dream

Search This thread

furious84

Aug 26, 2010
spilimbergo (pn) italy
hi all,well like title that's my question:
is it possible have n7 read sms,arrived on n4?
i'll try to clarify:
i have linked n4 and n7 with tablet talk,so when arrive sms or call on n4,i have notify on n7 (i'm sure 99% of you know tablet talk),when i'm driving.
so i'll like the n7 read notify of tablet talk.
i found a profile do 1/2 part of my question, read sms but if arrive to my n7 (i have the 3g version),so i hope there is a way to read tablet talk sms text.
maybe with autoshare or autonotify?

Inviato dal mio Nexus 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

valadarc

Dec 10, 2014
Hey,

Are you still looking for a solution for Tasker to read sms when driving?
I have written a task to read and reply to tablet talk msgs and am happy to help if you are still interested

Reactions: furious84

wacko37

Jun 19, 2011
Cairns
hi all,well like title that's my question:
is it possible have n7 read sms,arrived on n4?
i'll try to clarify:
i have linked n4 and n7 with tablet talk,so when arrive sms or call on n4,i have notify on n7 (i'm sure 99% of you know tablet talk),when i'm driving.
so i'll like the n7 read notify of tablet talk.
i found a profile do 1/2 part of my question, read sms but if arrive to my n7 (i have the 3g version),so i hope there is a way to read tablet talk sms text.
maybe with autoshare or autonotify?

Hey,

I have written a task to read and reply to tablet talk msgs and am happy to help if you are still interested

Hi i have already resolved. Thanks.

Hey guys i know its been a while and i hope its not to late but what did you guys do to get this to work?

I have a full android car head unit and i also use tablet talk to sync calls and messages from my mobile phone to my tablet.

I have setup a full tasker and autovoice profile on my tablet, to read and reply to messages
but the only problem is how to make my tablet use tablet talk as the default sms app.

Thanks guys all help is appreciated.

valadarc

Dec 10, 2014
Hey guys i know its been a while and i hope its not to late but what did you guys do to get this to work?

I have a full android car head unit and i also use tablet talk to sync calls and messages from my mobile phone to my tablet.

I have setup a full tasker and autovoice profile on my tablet, to read and reply to messages
but the only problem is how to make my tablet use tablet talk as the default sms app.

Thanks guys all help is appreciated.

In my case tablet talk is the only texting app on my tablet so it was the default app.
Are you able to send and receive text messages from your tablet when your phone is connected outside of your car?

wacko37

Jun 19, 2011
Cairns
In my case tablet talk is the only texting app on my tablet so it was the default app.
Are you able to send and receive text messages from your tablet when your phone is connected outside of your car?

Valadarc.... I'm so sorry I have only seen you reply now.

Not sure what you mean by your question. But if I understand you correctly, yes I can send and receive messages from my tablet as long as tablet talk is connected on both devices wether it be Bluetooth or WiFi. Although my tablet dies not have 3g etc... it is Hotspot off my mobile. Tablet talk is on the WiFi with Hotspot option on my mobile

My problem is that Tasker and autovoice (on my tablet) does not seem to know that tablet talk is the default txt app.

If you want I can upload my Tasker profile or I can try your profile?

Thanks for your help

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey,