Android 4.3 Unlock Bootloader?

Search This thread

Cowboys2410

Mar 8, 2014
Hi all,
I looked around and it seems to me there is currently no way to unlock the bootloader on the Verizon Note 2 w/ 4.3 Jellybean installed. I have my phone rooted, but I would really like to install CM. Do any of you know if we're getting closer to a method to unlock the bootloader? Is there already one? Will we never get one? Just an update is all I'm looking for. Really appreciate all answers. Thanks a lot!

mrraya

Dec 12, 2012
its not gonna happen from what i read devs have moved on

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: Cowboys2410

jcollier

Jan 11, 2008
Houston, TX

manbat

Jun 8, 2008
Fort Worth, Texas
My actual bootloader version is I605VRALJB (4.11). I unlocked long ago with Adams original method...pre Casual...lol. So being able to go back to the 4.12 bootloader would be a good thing for people stuck on 4.3 and locked bootloader. It would allow the flashing of ROMs and custom recovery...the end goal...as you mentioned, but ...true it is not a 4.3 bootloader unlock....lol :)

Sent from my SCH-I605 / Galaxy Note 2 / JB 4.3 / Unlocked, Rooted, ROMed and ANGi-ed !!... using Tapatalk v 2.4.13

Last edited:

onefast50

Aug 28, 2010
OnePlus 9 Pro
Hi all,
I looked around and it seems to me there is currently no way to unlock the bootloader on the Verizon Note 2 w/ 4.3 Jellybean installed. I have my phone rooted, but I would really like to install CM. Do any of you know if we're getting closer to a method to unlock the bootloader? Is there already one? Will we never get one? Just an update is all I'm looking for. Really appreciate all answers. Thanks a lot!

Check it out, they can do it and what a great job they do. I just got mine back from then and it was on 4.3 OTA with locked bootloader. Now I'm on 4.1.2 and unlocked bootloader. Just flashed kitkat and TWRP . Josh will treat you right.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2671333

Reactions: manbat

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Not happening

its not gonna happen from what i read devs have moved on

Hi all,

Check it out, they can do it and what a great job they do. I just got mine back from then and it was on 4.3 OTA with locked bootloader. Now I'm on 4.1.2 and unlocked bootloader. Just flashed kitkat and TWRP . Josh will treat you right.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2671333