[kernel/Blue ROM](018)AOSP(UV/Intelliplug/dfsync/FauxSound/exFat)[Aug-02]

Search This thread

faux123

Dec 16, 2010
West Los Angeles
www.canonspike.com
Is anyone else losing access to the sd card after flashing the kernel

The sdcard is working fine here. Now if you have 64gb sdcard you will not be able to mount because we don't have source code to exfat from Microsoft. Samsung license from Microsoft but no source code so custom kernels will never have official support for it.

My kernel has ntfs r/w support, you will need ntfs mount from play store

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

opz187

Sep 30, 2012
I can access my sdcard. does anyone know what intelli-plug does? I know it's a hot plug driver, but Does it limit the amount of cores used?

reverepats

Dec 22, 2010
Boston,MA
Anyone else get a security notification about a harmful app on the device? After flash of course? Ty

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

opz187

Sep 30, 2012
Anyone else get a security notification about a harmful app on the device? After flash of course? Ty

That happens on any mdl based kernel. There's some new flag that detects root. You have to freeze SEAndroid app in titanium backup to get rid of that notification. Everything running extremely well though faux

reverepats

Dec 22, 2010
Boston,MA
That happens on any mdl based kernel. There's some new flag that detects root. You have to freeze SEAndroid app in titanium backup to get rid of that notification. Everything running extremely well though faux

Ahhhh you beautiful bastard lol. I forgot about that trick. I've been running crawrj's deodexed with the nag fix, so I haven't had to freeze that. Totally forgot about that. Thanks man!

opz187

Sep 30, 2012
Ahhhh you beautiful bastard lol. I forgot about that trick. I've been running crawrj's deodexed with the nag fix, so I haven't had to freeze that. Totally forgot about that. Thanks man!

Haha no problem buddy. I seen you round here before so I figured ya mighta forgot

Reactions: reverepats

rawintellect

Oct 12, 2008
Purgatory
Hello faux123,

Is there any chance you could incorporate the frandom module into this kernel? shabbypenguin has already sucessfully compiled a frandom.ko module for his MDC and MDL kernels. I would be most grateful if you could do this. He suggested I ask you to do this as well.

Please see this thread: for all the info including the source for the module which is in my OP. :)

Thank you :D

Reactions: gershee

opz187

Sep 30, 2012
Hello faux123,

Is there any chance you could incorporate the frandom module into this kernel? shabbypenguin has already sucessfully compiled a frandom.ko module for his MDC and MDL kernels. I would be most grateful if you could do this. He suggested I ask you to do this as well.

Please see this thread: for all the info including the source for the module which is in my OP. :)

Thank you :D

That frandom module kicks serious ass

genaro12543

Dec 2, 2010
Sorry if this is out of line but will you eventually work on an aosp kernel faux?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda app-developers app

mjs2011

May 25, 2011
Has anyone else gotten bootloop (well, actually just a black screen at boot) after flashing this? I may have just gotten a bad download though. I'm on MDL Deodexed ROM.

Thanks!

Top Liked Posts