{NEO/NEO V}[DEVELOPMENT] - CM9.1 - FreeXperia Project

more avalable RAM or HD video recording (16 fps)

• less lag

Votes: 259 79.4%
  • HD video recording (16 Fps)

Votes: 67 20.6%

• Total voters
Search This thread

Tenacious

Oct 2, 2011
@aimcr7 I would rather have one with the default size (from google nexus), but apktool doesn't let me to compiled modified framework-res.. am guessing that aapt needs update since it was working on 4.0.3 and stopped on 4.0.4

Use apktool 1.4.2 to decompile but compile with apktool 1.4.3, this aapt I use http://www.mediafire.com/?0q52u6v8vdkpq1i

Sent from my Xperia Neo using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

ZduneX25

Recognized Themer
Nov 4, 2010
miuipolska.pl
Xiaomi Redmi 2
Xiaomi Mi 5
@Tenacius D your give me even bigger log :p

78531426.png

like i said i was able to decompile and compile any file from android 4.0.3, but not from 4.0.4 and people say it's aapt, so i have to wait/look for update..

aimcr7

Jun 14, 2010
Yogyakarta
@aimcr7 I would rather have one with the default size (from google nexus), but apktool doesn't let me to compiled modified framework-res.. am guessing that aapt needs update since it was working on 4.0.3 and stopped on 4.0.4

Use apktool 1.4.2 modified for ics to decompile then do whatever changes you want then recompile with apktool 1.4.3.
I dont know what is different but it works for me.
Just pm me i'll give you the file if you want. :)

Edit: Anyone who interested to my offer, here it is.
On screen button 26dpi (potrait and landscape) with hw light button disabled http://db.tt/HXxPseZz

Sent from my Xperia Neo using XDA

Last edited:
Reactions: silasje1

th3discodancer

Oct 20, 2011
After a ****load of testing the new leaked Sony ROM, back on CM9. Nothing beats it in terms of speed and extra functionality options :)

Although, it would be nice to have vid recording working :p [Wifi works for me :p]

Pekezu

Jul 18, 2009
Poznań, PL
antyapps.pl
One question - how could you fix the Wi-Fi issues? Should we provide some logs or something? Also my problem showed off after instalation of FXP115 with new Wi-Fi drivers (oh, irony...).

I've tried everything with my routers - changing password and encryption from WEP, to WPA and WPA2 - even to open wireless network. Nothing worked. Seems like the Wi-Fi is just dead.

silasje1

Dec 30, 2011
Koog aan de Zaan
One question - how could you fix the Wi-Fi issues? Should we provide some logs or something? Also my problem showed off after instalation of FXP115 with new Wi-Fi drivers (oh, irony...).

I've tried everything with my routers - changing password and encryption from WEP, to WPA and WPA2 - even to open wireless network. Nothing worked. Seems like the Wi-Fi is just dead.

Maybe make a list with used routers and sort of protection?

LIST:
Silasje1: NETGEAR WNR2000 USING WPA2 AND ROUTER SET AS B/G/N

kriko

Apr 9, 2008
Also after full wipe everything works...

Can you please elaborate on this?
I did factory wipe and cache wipe with a recovery kernel, then I've installed FXP 115 kernel and then the CM9 zip.
Wireless is no go, and I'm not opening my router, though I'm using WPA2

Top Liked Posts