*Naked Phones Only* -- What is the condition of your Gs3?

Search This thread

Digur

Jan 25, 2013
I've had my phone for several months and have never had a case. I have dropped it (medium height, never anything too crazy) a few times. The screen is perfect, there is a mega-tiny scratch on one of the corners where it dropped. Looks gorgeous.

Naked all the way. I love the idea of protecting my phone, but hate the idea of making an object i bought due to it's small, sleek nature and making it larger and clunkier by adding a case.

My 2 cents...

david_hume

Jan 25, 2012
The Land of the Ninjas
Had the Galaxy S III for about 7 months and I rarely dropped it (the only few times I did hit the ground was whenever I fell off my skateboard). Even then, my phone is still in the same condition as when I got it 7 long months ago. :)

Ryno77

Feb 13, 2012
Mine's been nekid since the release date and not a scratch on it. However, it is kind of annoying that the olephobic coating has rubbed off the screen with constant use so it picks up fingerprints quite often now, most notably in the swiping up and down area like I am reading through twitter or a webpage. It's the fourth Galaxy device I've had and they all did the same thing with the coating on the screen (Fascinate, GS2, GS3, Galaxy Nexus).

The spigen ultra clear nano has an olephobic coating on it and you cannot tell it's on the screen. I've had mine on for a couple months and can't even find the edge of the screen protector.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium

sbreen94

Inactive Recognized Developer / Contributor
Apr 18, 2012
Mine looks great! Front is pristine, and back cover has a couple scratches, but my black matte case covers them up! Such a great phone :)

rhamorsky

Jan 7, 2013
Charlotte, N.C.
ive always used a case until i got my s3. after 2 weeks, i dropped it and the screen shattered. now that i have a case, i havent dropped it since.:eek:

CB620

Jan 6, 2009
Minty mint. Just finger prints on the back.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium

BrianAllred

Feb 13, 2013
Dallas
Been naked since I got it back in November. Dropped it seriously about 4 times. Once was from 5 feet onto asphalt (cringe). Just one minor scratch on the screen, almost unnoticeable. Sides are a little dinged, nothing major. Back is scratched like a mofo, though. I don't mind, as long as the screen stays nice.

Top Liked Posts